1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets invitees doing well in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OTMax, Jul 19, 2013.

1. OTMax

OTMax Member

Good to see that our scouting department is top notch. Lets hope Cooley's game translates well to the NBA as I'm sure he has gained attention after performing well against Cody.

2. coffeelover665

nice! but this pool of player doesn't really impress me with

3. HoopScribe

HoopScribe Member

Speaking of scouting, it doesn't surprise me that Chris Daniels -a versatile big playing for the Bucks' summer league team in Vegas - is doing well. He played nicely for the Vipers last season and was integral to their championship run. I imagine he'll be in somebody's camp this fall.

It also stings me to see Goudelock lighting it up so often, which is no surprise. I love Aaron Brooks, but I really wanted the Rockets to call-up Goudelock as that third PG last season instead of signing Brooks. I even would have liked to have seen them try to go after him this summer. Talk about an ideal complement to have with Harden and Dwight.

4. sgl_carlos

sgl_carlos Member

Cooley is a good rebounder but he is too lazy to play defense.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Memphis is out in Round 2.
    They got one Consolation game left.

6. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I like Blue.

He comes from a school that is known to produce high energy sleepers that end up falling out of the draft or going lower than expected.

Guys like Jae Crowder, Wesley Matthews, and even Dwayne Wade who was undervalued for his talents coming out of Marquette.

7. Beebo1911

Beebo1911 Member

I honestly thought Blue was gonna make our TRaining camp roster he was outplaying BJ early on

8. bootsdaddy

bootsdaddy Member

Wade went 5th in the draft?

9. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

He wasn't projected to be fifth. If I recall correctly, he was a wild card that could have gone anywhere in the first round.
    People didn't consider him a franchise-changing player.

10. Dedicatedrocket

any of these players will just be in d league for us any way

11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I think there may be one or two threads you forgot to post in.