1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Have the Rudest Customer Service Reps

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets Red Glare, Feb 6, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Rockets Red Glare

Rockets Red Glare Contributing Member

I am a season ticket holderand I purchased All-Star tickets. I call several times asking about my seat locations (tickets I paid $500 each for). Each time the customer service person was a total prick with me. These people sound so put out that you have the nerve to ask them a question. I have been nice to these people each time. The last one I just had, I said "well thanks you for you help" and the bi*ch just hung up the phone. Anybody else have problems with these guys?

2. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

May I suggest forming an angry mob and burning down the Toyota center?

3. Rockets Red Glare

Rockets Red Glare Contributing Member

not a bad idea :D

4. Hakeem06

Hakeem06 Member

if your a season ticket holder, i would find the appropiate higher-ups to contact and tell them about you situation. for someone who is shelling out the money you are, they do listen you closely because the money you are giving them is more important than the money they are paying people to answer phones.

5. glcpimp

glcpimp Member

Talk about the Rockets red glare :D

6. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

Sounds like the same people that work at the concessions at the Toyota Center..

7. liu1107

liu1107 Contributing Member

i think these people who answered ur calls are over at India.

8. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

These people??? hahah, just kidding man. That sucks. They bother me to buy tickets often, but are nice...but then again, I guess they have to be if they want me to buy. I agree with a previous poster. You are a season ticket holder. You need to contact someone in charge there, and just express how unsatisfied you were with how you were treated. Everyone has ****ty days at work, but being rude to someone undeserving of that attitude is just uncalled for.

9. Rule0001

Rule0001 Contributing Member

May I suggest threatening their families until they give in?

10. Rivaldo2181

Rivaldo2181 Contributing Member

I bought six packs a couple of weeks ago and the rep who helped was as nice as could be. It just depends. You can't judge all of them by a few. I've had bad experiences in the past too so I feel your frustration.

11. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

Are you and TMAC640 twins by any chance?

12. Kerfeld

Kerfeld Contributing Member

I am a mini plan holder, and my first rep was a pain to get in touch and to get him to ever call you back. This year I switched and my new rep is absolutely awesome to work with. Very nice, informative and very helpful. Call again and ask for Robert Bellot. He is excellent.

13. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

My advice - put out. In my experience, that always helps.

14. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

My rep for my pick 6 (and a 7th free :)) was named Doug or Drew, I forget. He got the job done pretty quickly, but sounded like I do when I'm at work. :p

I wonder if he takes as many calls as I do, he was either tired of dealing with people (understandable), or bored out of his mind that no one is buying any mini-plans. :p

15. trea

trea Contributing Member

I'm also a season ticket holder and have had nothing but good experiences with my account exec. I guess it depends on on the person, but I would definitely let someone else in the organization know if I had a problem.

16. Bob

Bob Member

I have horrible luck with account reps. Both have been total jerks. They screwed up my regular season seats twice. And after confirming my playoff seats they put me in the wrong section. They said they would fix and call me back and never did. I didn't buy season tickets this year because of it.

I have found selecting individual games online or going with a broker is easier.

17. rsx_htown

rsx_htown Contributing Member

i disagree we have the greatest reps ever i asked my receipt to be emailed to me he said he will resend it i said ok and hung up he called back 5 minutes later to checkup i thought that was cool.

18. Pat

Pat Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I've had great service from my rep. She put tickets for me at will call with only about an hours notice, she got me an autographed ball last year, and even recognizes me on the concourse. I am thinking of dropping my season tickets, but it would have nothing to do with poor service. Mostly those damn pre season tickets they make you buy.

19. bplld

bplld Contributing Member

Is that a joke? :mad: