1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Free Agency Targets:

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Tristan_fiore, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

People don't see it now but Danny Green would improve our team vastly

Lurch and DVauthrin like this.
  2. Rocket Guy

Rocket Guy Member

that guy is gonna get over 10 mil per year

3. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

The answer is Jimmy Butler and a playable big (Looney or similar).

But, i think even if we don't get Butler we're still looking for the same things. A big wing and a solid center.

I think Capela is gone no matter what and the celtics deal just changes to Jaylen Brown instead of picks. Then we use the mle on a center. I think they'd try to move Gordon as well but won't if they can't get equal value back. Trading big for small (like with Capela) is much easier because a good big on a value contract is hard to find.

Lurch likes this.
  4. Tristan_fiore

Tristan_fiore Member

So Danny Green, Iggy (Target from last year), and Looney are the only targets left. Maybe JaVale as well. Hope the Rockets can get something done with at least 2 out of the 4 here.