1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Rockets Exit Interviews...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 5, 2014.

1. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

It's a locker room. Things happen.

3. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

If the team drops hints in a dysfunctional foundation, then what good is McHale? Isn't that his strength? A personalities handler and player's coach? If that's not working, the x's and o's are definitely not enough to keep him as coach.

4. Nook

Nook Member

I am not concerned with this. The Rockets will remake their bench this off season and Daniels will see his role increase as well. The reason the starters played 40 minutes a game is because the bench was just bad. I understand that D-MO and others want more minutes... but it isn't happening here.

The real question to me is, how much of this is Asik?

5. DREAM ON!

DREAM ON! Member

he does mention but....is DMo large enough in that locker room to be a cancer that gets them eliminated by the Blazers

6. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Dwight messing around with Canaan during his exit interview lmao. Dwight is a freaking giant compared to us regular folk haha

7. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

I think it's the point of being unified. In the regular season it was Asik. In the post season it was D-Mo. Negativity begets negativity.

Harden himself indicates that both he and Dwight also became frustrated at times when their roles weren't what they perceived they should be.

D-Mo also seemed very pissy so I'm sure that was a good part of it.

8. chievous minniefield

chievous minniefield Contributing Member

They're talking about Asik.

9. Normalus

Normalus Member

Donuts haircut looks good tho

10. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Dwight re: being on the same page:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Dwight: &quot;If you're not about winning a championship, if you're not about growing as a player and as a teammate then you shouldn't be here.&quot;</p>&mdash; Daniel Gotera (@DTGoteraKHOU) <a href="https://twitter.com/DTGoteraKHOU/statuses/463405988817534977">May 5, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>More Dwight: &quot;My only goal is to win. So in the end if you're not about winning, then we're not on the same page.&quot; <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Rockets&amp;src=hash">#Rockets</a></p>&mdash; Daniel Gotera (@DTGoteraKHOU) <a href="https://twitter.com/DTGoteraKHOU/statuses/463406162566598656">May 5, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

POW. I know that's right.

11. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

This tweet stood out to me as well. Tactical goals, in the context of an organization's vision/mission, are short term six month to one year goals that must be completed individually or departmentally for the organization's overall mission/vision to be realized. If that's what Feigan was reffering to, then it makes perfect sense... And I'm very impressed. I'm studying like crazy for an HR certification and have been reading a ton about organizational development and strategic planning. Glad to see that this stuff is actually sticking. ;)

12. mig0s

mig0s Member

can someone answer me?

13. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Thanks for ruining our season, DMo.

14. drowsy12

drowsy12 Member

I hope it's not about Asik.

Why doesn't he have any exits?

People really think anyone cares what DMO says? Why would Dwight be talking about him

15. i meow a lot

i meow a lot Member

Dwight has matured a lot this season. Respect. Stepped up a lot. I wonder when he said teammates if that was directed at anyone in particular...

Bev is probably the best teammate on the team lol really unselfish.

16. RoxDC

RoxDC Member

Personal needs and goals that are above the team. Like caring about your own minutes, points, etc. rather than team wins.

17. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

No way that isn't directed at someone or some people in particular, and I totally don't mind. I expected Dwight to be a dominant player, but he is that and more. We needed a leader, and I think he's it.

18. Franchize

Franchize Member

Man I feel really bad for D-Mo.

Kevin McHale fk you and your 7 man rotation.

19. Rockness

Rockness Member

Judging from Howard's comments it might be Harden since he's so valuable and not totally committed..

20. RoxDC

RoxDC Member

8-man rotation with Daniels.