1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets 1-0 in Triple OTs all-time....eh Smeggy

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Mar 14, 2001.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

It is true. Apparently the first ever triple???

In the midst of all the craziness, I must get a jab in at Smeggy and his "if the Rocket's are an X, what X would they be"

By my calculations Smeggy, I'm two ahead of you with my random stat threads, even spotting you that time difference thingy.

I still BELIEVE. Even if you think this is a worthless thread...take the time to type

I STILL BELIEVE...

oh well, nevermind...go to another fun thread.

2. Rockets R' Us

Rockets R' Us Contributing Member

<MARQUEE><h3>WE STILL BELIEVE!!!!!</h3></marquee>

------------------
    Note: It was my cowhead. I started the cowhead craze, and my cowhead inspired Mooch to step up and bring us a victory. Thank you for your time. :D

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

HP

You went to the game, no? How was the crowd.

It was awesome on TV !!!

DaDakota

------------------
    If you like RTS games, check out this one.

www.frontierwars.com

coming soon to a PC near you.

4. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Come on over to the Heart thread..or my own Kudos for Moochie thread!! they are hopping right now!
    ZRB was even affected tonite! He is positively giddy [​IMG]

How was the volume level at the Summit tonite HeyPee?? Loud enough for ya towards the end?? [​IMG]

------------------

5. heypartner

let me defer to jamcracker on those crowd questions. he is the crowd maven.

6. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

You're damn right I'm giddy. My god I love League Pass.

------------------
    Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon is the greatest player in the history of basketball. If you disagree, you are not a Rocket fan.

7. JR

JR Contributing Member

It was pretty awesome in the third OT when Mooch just took over. My throat already hurts and tomorrow is going to be brutal thanks to MOOOOOOOOOOOOCHIEEEEEEEE!

------------------

8. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

My boys were laughing at me cuz I could not talk all the way home. The crowd was out of control throughout the OTs.

------------------
    Behad
    Sergeant at Arms of the Clutch BBS

9. jamcracker

jamcracker Member

We squatted in great lower prom seats the whole 2nd half.

In the 3rd Q, 2 different parties asked us to shut up. We were upset. But by the end of the 4th, even they were standing.

The lower prom got fuller and louder as the OT's progressed. More standing, more shouting, more MOO!

MOO! High Fives! Heyp is high-fiving all the aisle seats! MOO! Everyone on their feet, everyone shouting

Winning

Walking out, we shouted "GO ROCKETS" walking out the Summit, walking through the garage, people whistling, people "WOO!"-ing.

Big smiles from all the drivers rolling out. Thumbs up from other cars on Richmond all the way home.

10. Rockets R' Us

Rockets R' Us Contributing Member

Behad has.........boys??? LOL Were you rollin with your playas after the game Behad? Or did you mean your sons? [​IMG]

------------------
    Note: It was my cowhead. I started the cowhead craze, and my cowhead inspired Mooch to step up and bring us a victory. Thank you for your time. :D

11. JR

JR Contributing Member

jamcracker -- see what i'm talking about in the lower prom? people are f'ed up down there! can you imagine telling anyone to shut up at a freaking basketball game??

We did have one awesome fan right behind us. She was hollering the whole damn game and was about the only person yelling encouragement during that hideous first six and a half of the fourth.

------------------

12. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Tell them to kiss your ASS next time! [​IMG]

Oh man was the crowd hopping tonite. I guess sports is one thing that can bring people of all ethnicity together. I was sitting next to some Chinese and African Americans. And damn we were nearly jumping on each other, high fiving each other all throughout the overtimes. [​IMG]

I ALWAYS BELIEVED! [​IMG]

------------------

13. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

My homies, my partners....Oh hell, you're right, my sons! [​IMG]

------------------
    Behad
    Sergeant at Arms of the Clutch BBS

14. jamcracker

jamcracker Member

The crowd rocked tonight.

The fans complaining about our shouting, even THEY were standing up! I have absolutely no complaints about the lower prom crowd tonight.

15. Band Geek Mobster

I thought the crowd was pretty crappy (as was the game) until that run in the 4th. It seemed like it got loud once all of the non-believers left when we were down 10. These ppl behind were annoying the hell out of me, all they were doing was b****ing about the NBA and how college basketball is so much better and how Rudy is a terrible coach and Pat Riley is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Of course they left in between the 3rd and 4th quarter b/c they said they dont like dealing with traffic. I was happy to see those pricks go.

Anyway the crowd was awesome once we got on that run at the end of the 4th.

------------------

16. heypartner

so, exactly what do all these responses have to do with my challenge that Smegg cannot deliver stupid threads more than me???