1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Robert Mueller, Former F.B.I. Director, Is Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, May 17, 2017.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Collusion = Conspiracy.

Trump is done.

DD

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Plenty of time for flynn to (what gangster term did trump use... oh yea) rat trump out.

3. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

article on how federal prosecutors extract guilty pleas

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/17/prosecutors-michael-flynn/

4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Ugh, video. I wanted to figure out this metaphor in which hostage situations have investigators. I thought hostage situations had hostage-takers and negotiators.

mdrowe00, KingCheetah and ryan_98 like this.
  5. NewRoxFan

Pretty soon sarah huckabee sanders will argue that trump's crimes have nothing to do with trump...

6. NewRoxFan

joshuaao and No Worries like this.
  7. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL they're so guilty they move goal posts around back and forth

in 1 day they went from Flynn didn't do any crime to Flynn's crimes didn't have anything to do with Trump

8. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

No way in hell I start feeling sympathy for the indicted persecuted by an out-of-control prosecution when that indicted is an educated, well-to-do, politically-connected, middle-aged white male veteran. If there is anyone with the resources to fight an unjust prosecution, it's this guy. Justice first for the black teens who never even sniffed a real lawyer and don't have two nickels to rub together to pay for one anyway.

mdrowe00, JeeberD, RayRay10 and 2 others like this.
  9. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

... if only Flynn had a billionaire friend who could help him with his legal expenses. if only ...

10. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

11. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

If no collusion on POTUS. He will win again in 2020.

12. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

13. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Is anybody else hoping this investigation ends soon so the president can have a few years to lead without the investigation over his head? He could accomplish quite a bit in that situation especially if it encourages others to work with him and not against him.

14. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Doubtful.

15. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

Judging by my Facebook feed, there are plenty of you guys out there.

Harrisment likes this.
  16. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Yah the reality tv show guy that knows next nothing other than superficial and topical information about issues that was a Democrat not long ago “has so many of the best plans” lol

This fat orange turd needs to go (only if he in fact did something deserving) and Pence needs to take over.

17. NewRoxFan

Interesting. Previously trump defenders wanted the investigation ended since they thought there was nothing to be found. Now, there is stuff found, and they want the investigation ended so trump can accomplish things. Even better... so that "others" will want to work with him and not against him.

OK, I will humor this... what things are trump unable to accomplish because of the investigation? And with the investigation ended... what will trump do to encourage others to work with him?

But getting back to the original theme... should we determine if trump and his campaign did the terrible things being investigated? Shouldn't we determine how much russia and other countries were involved? If the answer to both is "yes" (and every American should answer "yes"), then the investigation should proceed until its been completed.

18. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Haha, thanks for the response. I never said I didn't want the investigation to be completed only that I hope it is completed soon. This has been 25 million well spent. Do you disagree that trump would be able to accomplish more if Congress was on board?

MSNBC has me reconsidering my stance after this piece of journalism.

LoL

19. mick fry

mick fry Member

30 million dollars in and no collusion but what they have managed to find is he is less corrupt than most of Washington only that they have never had to ungo such a debacle and persecution (to the detriment of the country)like he has. Base? Not hardly, I have just become so damn anti left over the last 2 years after watching your partys antics and beliefs. The sad part is I used to be one of you.

20. biff17

biff17 Member

JuanValdez and No Worries like this.