1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

RIP free speech

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Feb 1, 2017.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Lol, triggered by the facts much? You assumed he wasn't getting a fair chance, which obviously wasn't true, without any facts tor back you up as usual. You called the bet off because as it was stated you are a p***y. And yup, forwarding it now. I realize that you're mentally handicapped but that doesn't give you an excuse to lie. Everybody called your deceptive welching ass out for a reason. What you really need to do is find a group home at this point...you clearly can't take care of yourself or deal with grownup issues.

#161 LosPollosHermanos, Feb 2, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  2. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Are you brain dead? Did you not follow the election for the past 18 months or do you have memory loss?

Like I said before, you're a lair and go **** yourself.

3. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

RocketsLegend relax. Your idol is the most powerful person on earth, for better and for worse (for me much worse).

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Good for him, he's wrong on that issue but I agree with him on most other things I think.

5. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

More liberal lunacy. This time in NYC.

6. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Cohete Rojo likes this.
  7. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I did not accuse every Trump supporter of being a Nazi. I accused Richard Spencer of being one. Referring to Trump voters as such would be wrong and hyperbolic.

In one of the videos posted in this thread today, Milo referred to the rioters at his Berkeley event as "antifas," short for "anti fascists." If being "antifa" is somehow derogatory now, I won't mince words.

I also won't split hairs between "Nazi" and "fascist" because I'd rather they be punched off of the head instead.

8. Dei

Dei Member

I know Gavin actually fights back and has said he's tired of seeing conservatives try to b classy and just take it one-way when they have all the right to defend themselves. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing someone go Ron Artest on the stands on these p*****s. A lot of those conservative YT commentators can probably send them to the hospital. Mark Dice is a big guy. Milo's north of 6' and fit as hell even if he is a ***.

9. Dei

Dei Member

The antifascists are the ones using fascist tactics. Yes, it's ironic apart from their cause being totally r****ded.

10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

It is because Antifa today is a group that is extreme left and likes to spark violence in protest and just encourages violence period. From the Inauguration protest to this, a lot of the crazy stuff you see is them.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  11. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Most of these anarchists are privileged suburban p*****s. They would never last in an actual war but yet they're calling for one.
    I'm actually looking to find some here in Texas. I heard they have some groups in Austin.

12. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Oh yeah, those suburban p***y anarchists! You tell 'em tough guy.

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I mean.....that's EXACTLY what they are though.

14. mtbrays

Supporting Member

How about we call them anarchists? Anti-fascist is a label that should apply to almost all of us.

15. Dei

Dei Member

WOW. That's refreshing. I just hope it isn't another instance of a liberal cutting off one of their own as soon as they become a liability.

16. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sure it is. I'm no anarchist. The anarchists have sabotaged numerous leftist rallies and positions.

Certainly there are a number of them that are exactly what they were accused of being. But who is it that's calling them out?

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Honestly it should be EVERYONE calling them out, but they are embraced by the left.

18. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

It's what they call themselves.

It is what it is. Antifa isn't part of mainstream liberalism any more than the KKK is part of conservatism.

Dei likes this.
  19. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

Milo is quite good

#179 Commodore, Feb 2, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    RocketsLegend likes this.
  20. mtbrays

Supporting Member

I guess those are nooks and crannies of the internet I've never looked into.