1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[REQUEST] In honor of Borat and Pam Anderson, can someone help me find this....

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tigereye, Nov 20, 2006.

1. tigereye

tigereye Member

Seeing Borat today reminded me of a thread I was here a while back....

The thread was in regards to the beachfront wedding of Pamela Anderson's dogs....which Ali G (Sacha Baron Cohen) crashed, riding up ashore on a giant inflatable turtle and tackling Pam before he got his ass kicked by her guards. I think he was arrested for this and she filed a restraining order against him on this.

Now Im trying to Youtube/Google this and I cant find it anywhere.....and after a search I havent found the thread on it here.

Can someone help me find info/pics/vids on this epic event?

2. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Pam Anderson admitted to all of this and the book signing scene in the movie being staged.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_obj...anderson-at-her-dogs--wedding--name_page.html

22 August 2005
    THE DAY ALI G RUGBY-TACKLED PAM ANDERSON AT HER DOGS' WEDDING
    By Tom Reilly

ALI G star Sacha Baron Cohen has been dunked in the sea by Pam Anderson's bodyguards...after rugby-tackling the sexy actress at her dogs' wedding.

The star's creator Sacha Baron Cohen was dressed as his other creation, cringe-inducing Kazakhstani TV journalist Borat, when he pulled the stunt.

Cohen, 33, in trunks, leather jacket and Village People-style cap, emerged from the surf on an inflatable turtle. But the gate-crashing escapade seemed to go a bit too far when he sent Pammie, 38, hurtling to the sand on the beach at Malibu, California.

Security men clearly thought Cohen needed to cool it and dragged him into the sea.

But strange as the Londoner's behaviour was, it was nothing compared to Baywatch babe Pammie who was presiding over the nuptials of her golden retriever Star to chihuahua Luca.

She carried "groom" Luca to the altar with a bouquet while "bride" Star trotted along, led by a pal. Barking mad or what...