1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Report: Lorenzen Wright found dead.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by BasketballMind, Jul 28, 2010.

Tags:
  1. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

yeah...no. That doesnt make any sense. Plus it doesnt explain how his car was managed to get sideswiped.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/sports&id=6718777

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6316071.html

How can you make up such a ridiculous rumour when the story was so well publicized?

2. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I could be wrong.

The story made more sense than the one I heard from the chron.

The car getting side swiped doesn't make any sense. I forgot about that.

3. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

a couple of tweaked out druggies that probably stole the car, saw a nice ride and decided to rob it for loot....seems like a much more reasonable story than a guy stopping in mid BJ to get into a fight

4. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

lmao awesome comeback

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I just send a DM to Carl's twitter account. We'll see what he thinks about you're bull **** story. oh and I told him your Username and linked the forum.

BTW, by Houston do you mean Katy or some suburb in the woodlands? :rolleyes:

6. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

oh reekohtown, you are so hardcore, man

7. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

We got a rat on the BBS.

8. BasketballMind

BasketballMind Contributing Member

Fixed...

lol, bored at work

9. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

a drunk guy.

maybe the b**** hit a car when she took off.

this is why I don't share

10. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Glad you still remember my name...obsessed much? For one, I never bragged about anything...just telling people how dental school works. Its commonplace...and scamming my way through dental school? lol, funny.

Speaking of keyboard warriors...you are the champ. You talk crap and never back it up. Remember that time you were supposed to meet up with me to call me a b**** to my face? Yeah, that never happened. Still waiting Ronny boy...

1 person likes this.
  11. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Is that so, dentist rezdawg? More physical threats from you? From the guy who brags about hacking into professor's computers/emailing exams to himself and other students at the grad school level? Let's take a moment and recap the rage you felt that day:

You came into a thread and without any provocation and went into meticulous details about your illegal activities and tried to justify it by saying your peers did it. People began to laugh at you when you started making up facts to show dental school couldn't be passed by honest students. You became furious and "called me out". You demanded a physical confrontation because you didn't know how else to get out of the hot seat. You called me a snitch and threw out all kinds of violent accusations. There were some great quotes in that thread... but they're not there anymore, are they Reza? You went back and edited them out. I said we could meet in Houston on May 30 for a cordial discussion on the morality of life, but I never received an email from the 5'8 internet tough guy who was now in extreme denial of his actions.

Now that's not a very professional thing to do, is it rezdawg? Threatening to beat up people over the internet after you boast about cheating and getting into your professors computers when they're not looking? Here's some advice kid, the struggle is won by people who focus on themselves instead of the crowd.

Maybe this is why you had to resort to cheating in the first place.

Put on your thinking cap, Dentist. I'm in the driver's seat here and you were born to be a passenger. Keep up the physical confrontation comments to everyone who disagrees with your shady ethics and you have nowhere to go but down. I haven't even mentioned your illicit activities at Encore in Las Vegas.

Let's hope your patients never do a google search for the sleazebag that is rezdawg. Credibility is everything in private practices, and a cheetah never loses his spots.

12. rezdawg

Lol...this whole post is loaded with misinformation. You are pretty much wrong about everything you posted.

And what did I do at Encore?

13. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

This thread is about Lorenzen. I've already gone off topic in my last 2 posts and for that I apologize. We can continue this in another thread or via e-mail.

LOL @ misinformation, there are over 5,000 witnesses who read that thread before you edited out all your comments. It's accurate to the T.

14. rezdawg

No, i never hacked into anything or stole any information...everything was sent to me. And the rest of your post was pure garbage as well.

Email me at my first and last name at hotmail.com and I'll gladly take care of this outside of this thread.

RIP Lorenzen.

15. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

NBA Dish Thread is Hangout Thread

16. BasketballMind

BasketballMind Contributing Member

just out of curiosity...I know Landry probably loved Houston while he was here...and "loved the fans"....Even if he was still in Houston.....

Do you really think he cares about what this dude is saying happened?

17. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

18. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Hahahahahahaha. You nailed it. Jesus, that's funny.

19. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

Lol I googled his name for seo to see what page this thread was on and it comes up with Dr rezdawg the cheater. I'm assuming that is why ronny keeps posting his real name. The power of clutchfans!

20. astros99

astros99 Contributing Member

i dont know who's worse.........ronny or glenrice......lol