1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Report: Lorenzen Wright found dead.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by BasketballMind, Jul 28, 2010.

Tags:
  1. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

2. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tU-00PWTy1k&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tU-00PWTy1k&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

3. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

The dispatcher is an idiot, hears gunshots, calls back and the caller doesn't answer duh I think there might be a problem. Should have at least turned in the number so they could track the callers identity.

4. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Didn't you post 'stay classy' earlier in this thread?

5. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

I agree this was no suicide. The only person who could shoot themselves 14 times and live is Chuck Norris everyone knows that. :cool: :cool:

6. OvenproofBadger

People would probably accused him of not taking it seriously enough if he said that. Hell guess u cant please every1 on clutchfans. But heck, jokes about a missing person please no one.

7. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

This is complete BS. You're one of the many angst filled nerd keyboard warriors who follow me around spewing baseless vitriol. I post intermittently and have never been a daily visitor. It's pathetic that you and the petty mob tried to turn this thread into something not about Lorenzen Wright. Reading through this thread shows why there is so much frustration and hate in the world, instead of focusing on Lorenzen, people were making up stories and trying to get in their shots for a 5 word throwaway comment. That's the behavior of degenerates. Most of these petty posters are from the same country, which strikes me as odd.

GlenRice
    Beat LA
    rezdawg
    ASidd1990

2 people like this.
  8. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

And what country may that be?

9. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

India? Pakistan? One of those, I guess.

10. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

Ya I know. I just wanna get Ronny started again. ;)

It's fun to mess with the type who say "quit trying being an internet tough guy...blah blah blah" and then do the same thing by lobbing cheap insults at someone's nationality.

It's also funny that he's angry that people turned this into something other than about Lorenzen Wright. Yet, he just doing exactly that with the post above. Good ol Ronny :) .

11. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I've repped you like 5 weeks ago.

You can be a complete idiot at times.

12. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

**** YOU RONNIE.

YOU RACIST MOTHER ****ER!

NONE OF THEM ARE FROM MY COUNTRY.

13. redwhiteone

redwhiteone Member

RIP Lorenzen :( . A decent big guy who made strides in the league :) . Albeit few, I still want to thank you for the memories :)

14. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

From what I heard, the real story:

The two dudes were walking around a club area, and they saw a black guy (Landry) in the car getting head by some girl. They go next to his window and started peeping at him. Carl started screaming at them and got out the car. He was furious and most likely drunk. They didn't want him to get violent. They were telling him to calm down (he's a big guy), and that they didn't want any problems so they offered to leave. Carl, on the other hand, wanted to fight. One of the guys panicked and pointed a gun at him. Carl still wasn't scared, and he kept talking **** (it's obvious he's drunk). The guys said something along the lines of, look man, I don't want any problems, we just want to leave. Carl kept going at it with him, even told him something along the lines of your not gonna shoot me. They did, but they did not know the guy was a basketball player.

15. brosef

brosef Member

amd how do you know this??.....

16. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I live in Houston, where it happened.

17. Shaud

Shaud Member

This story makes it sound like he was in a club parking lot.

I thought he got shot on a road or something?

18. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

I will let the image below speak for everyone:

[​IMG]

#198 ubigred, Jul 30, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2010
  19. brosef

brosef Member

lol just because someone started a rumor at your high school dont make it true.

20. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

First off I posted this already. Second of all you should put a warning for language even though it clearly says **** ronny.