1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Report:Investigator Says Evidence Showing Deceased DNC Staffer Seth Rich Was Emailing With WikiLeaks

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Astrodome, May 15, 2017.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

btw, Hannity supported the radio stations boycotting (refusing to play) Dixie Chicks records for criticizing then President Bush. He said those radio stations were simply practicing their own "free speech" by boycotting the musical group.

"Free speech", in this case, advertisers pulling their ads, is a two-edged sword, eh Hannity?

2. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Ah this post perfectly represents your username.

Half fact, half fiction.

justtxyank likes this.
  4. NewRoxFan

#104 NewRoxFan, May 25, 2017
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
  5. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

NewRoxFan likes this.
  6. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Turned? He was a complete joke the moment he signed up on this BBS.

Deckard likes this.
  7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

8. NewRoxFan

Speaking of Hannity... have you noticed in some of the pictures he looks like a boxer or gangster from the twenties. Its like I want to ask the guy... "who does your hair?"

[​IMG]

My gosh Sean, you are younger than I am... why the old man hair style?

9. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

People on the internet are saying he's a member of the Irish Mob. Lots of people are saying it.

No Worries and NewRoxFan like this.
  10. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

[​IMG]

11. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Sad.

12. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Yeah, I read all about it on Breitbard and Russia Today.

Word on the street is that Putin has turned Hannity.

justtxyank likes this.
  13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Yeah, lots of people. Personally, I find that Hannity's features to have a Russian look about them. Irish Mob and Russian Mob? Lots of people are saying it.

14. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

Hannity will return Tuesday night. He rightly got criticized for making assertions he couldn't prove -- kind of like CNN, MSNBC, Politico, ABC, CBS, NBC, the NY Times, Washington Post et al.

Despite being a Kasich guy during the Republican primaries, I have grown to like Trump and even voted for him (couldn't possibly vote for Hilly). Having watched various news stations almost 24/7 during several months of convalesence, I am finding the Trump coverage highly uneven, unfair and without any proof of wrongdoing after nearly a year of meda slander. Flynn was the only "criminal," but his crimes did not remotely achieve the level of Hillary's flagrant national security violations.

Now, if I do not respond promptly, please forgive me. I have been reading a little D&D -- enough to know nothing here has changed : ), I do want to apologize to dumbassbarton (got the name wrong but he will know) for leaving him hanging last winter. It wasn't by choice.

#114 thumbs, May 27, 2017
    Last edited: May 27, 2017
    Astrodome likes this.
  15. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

There is a big difference between can't be prove (it's a tall order) vs continue to take a position that has BEEN PROVEN false.

R0ckets03 likes this.
  16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Also Thumbs is referring to the notion that anonymous sources from NYT, WaPo, WSJ, CNN, BBC, Reuters, AP etc are 'fake news' equavilent to the verbal diarrhea that Sean Hannity leaks out on a daily basis.

It shows how out of touch with reality posters like Thumbs are. Is there any point in engaging with someone so out of touch?

17. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

The longer this "robbery" remains unsolved the more open the family should become to exploring and even publicizing all possibilties. No one wants a family members case to go cold.

18. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

Something I always thought about you when reading your posts. Ah, some things never change.

19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Difference between Sean Hannity and those journalists from these large publications with "elite" history is that they actually vet and engage with the anonymous sources and then publish them. Hannity is a opinion guy who laches on to the nearest conspiracy that negatively effects Democrats/liberals/rational Republicans with no vetting and no journalism background.

To equate the two is being out of touch with reality.

20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Hi thumbs! I hope you are getting better. Sounds like you were in a rough patch, for sure. It's a pity Kasich wasn't the GOP nominee. I respect the man, unlike trump, who I have no respect for whatsoever. Honestly, how you can support the man at this point in his on-going disaster of a presidency is a mystery to me. You dismiss our most respected news organizations, which surprises me. At the same time, you apparently embrace the most extreme news sources out there, sources that are avidly repeating every bit of fake news coming down the pike, courtesy of that friendly fellow, Vladimir Putin. I hope you broaden both your source material and your cynical view of the Fourth Estate, thumbs. Some trump supporters are coming to realize that they were duped. My significant other's brother in SA said that and he voted for him. Anyway, good to see you! :)