1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Report: Adidas offer James Harden $200M to leave Nike

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Captain Hook, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Captain Hook

Captain Hook Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: Adidas has offered James Harden $200 million to leave Nike</p>&mdash; Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) <a href="https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/628205462299770884">August 3, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Lock is posted

2. wink3

wink3 Member

Good for James, that's what Nike gets for not marketing him more.

3. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

cha ching

4. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

For $200 million I would sign with Comcast

5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Any players with Addidas contracts have issues with their feet, ankles, or knee issues we need to know about with Addidas basketball shoes? I've had like 1 pair of bball Addidas shoes in my life. They were good but super heavy it seemed. Can't remember any foot issues.

If not, then hell yeah.... get that paper James.

Actually... Nikes have given me the worst issues with my feet in the past. Horrible arch support. The look the coolest, but they are far from what a Podiatrist would ever recommend.

6. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

Hold this L.

7. SemisolidSnake

$200 million? Damn, Adidas. Sure about that? I'll leave Nike for HALF that. In fact, I'll do it for just 3 easy payments of $19,999,999.95. And if you call RIGHT NOW, I'll get rid of the first payment. Operators, i.e. me, are standing by.

8. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

I'm tired of people saying this. There are injured players with every shoe company.