1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Rep. Allen West on the 21st Century Battlefield

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Commodore, May 31, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

here was a man

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6R_cSeZQOR0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    <iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CJdNwQhDf40" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    <iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gFhPPiNgDwM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Here is a man.

1 person likes this.
  3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. ChievousFTFace

ChievousFTFace Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Sometimes, there's a man.

1 person likes this.
  7. Commodore

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IpTodTmgctM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

9. ChievousFTFace

ChievousFTFace Contributing Member

10. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

Awesome post Commodore, liked the videos

11. surrender

surrender Member

lmao what a jackoff

http://www.startribune.com/politics/blogs/114507899.html

12. Realjad

Don't turn this into strictly a religion issue. I just read up on Keith Ellison and actually like it or not what Allen West said was true. Now the media and so fourth obviously threw the 'Islam' word in there to spark anger but if you take that out of the equation and look at what West said it is true..

Ellison doesn't stand for the principles upon which this country was established

I don't care if he is Baptist, Catholic, Islamic, Muslim, Atheist, Scientologist, Buddhist or whatever. I just did a quick scan on quote's Ellison has made, things Ellison has done.

It's the media trying to sway perceptions in what West said with the religion topic because obvisoley gullible people will see that and only thing, eat it up and see it for as idiotic as it is instead of really looking into what he was saying. This isn't a religious slam it's an ethics and principles of what the country was built on slam. However gullible people will obvisoley ^^ 'eat it up' and judge without further review. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying Ellison is a bad guy or anything, he probably is trying really hard however his viewpoint of the future of this nation is definitely not standing by the principles of which it was built on. How can you argue that?? I don't get it??? Because the media throwing the word Islam in there to change your perception??

West made the remark when asked a question referring to Ellison’s religion
    That has nothing to do with it, again the media trying to turn things around to sway gullible people. Religion and Ethics are closley tied together so it is easy to jump from one topic to another. While the man is answering a comment about difference in religion he decided 'why not go ahead and change the subject, tell the country why I'm really not a big fan of Ellison?' and so jumped to a new topic.

The jackoffs are people who buy into everything the media says instead of doing their own re-search into the matter which will give a much more clear analysis then an obvisoley paid journalist who makes a career swaying the perceptions of whatever it may be that the media outlet wants the masses to believe.

and thus is why you have Fox and CNN.. because of Jackoffs which is also why we are having this discussion

#12 Realjad, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
  13. surrender

surrender Member

dude those are some high quality sources and citations that you provided, I am totally convinced

1 person likes this.
  14. Commodore

15. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

cape? check. tights? check. weiner? check.

16. Realjad

I figured you also (just like me) have Internet. I guess I just assumed you did since you were able to post in this thread. Ohh wait you must have some way of getting online!!

What im trying to say is to just go do your own research, google is easy I promise.

17. surrender

surrender Member

usually the person who makes the assertion has to provide sources, fyi

18. Rockets R' Us

Rockets R' Us Contributing Member

To borrow a phrase from my meme loving image friends...

SOURCES OR GTFO

Yes. We all have internet. However the internet is 90% lies and twitter retweets...(which are also 90% lies)...therefore the addition of sources to your argument not only makes you sound more knowledgeable but also aids others in coming to their own respective positions.

19. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

You're including yourself in the group of "gullible people who obvisoley eat it up and judge without further review"...

20. Realjad

How so, I promise it is possible to get solid information off a quick scan. For instance checking which sides of the track he was on in issues I've researched and am knowledgable on in the past.

It's isn't hard to quickly see the things he has and hasn't voted
    for and it isn't hard to spot that in most cases they werent based on the principles the country was built on.

Seriously, you all need to go use google and yes while I know there is alot of false information out in Internet land I HOPE I can believe my fellow rockets fans are savy enough to spot reliable sources and un-reliable sources though that may be my unfortunate optimistic outlook. The same unfortunate optimistic outlook that has plagued me all these years with the
    Rockets

Maybe we all are gullible in some areas

-shrugs-

There still is nothing wrong with what West said, defiantly nothing he said makes him a jackoff

#20 Realjad, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2011