1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Religion of Peace: Family claims 20 year old Model was murdered for not wearing Islamic clothing.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by jacoby, Apr 8, 2017.

1. jacoby

jacoby Member

Story

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Another young soul taken away at the hands of this oppressive religion. When is enough enough?

2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Annnnd... forum.
    I mean, I do appreciate what you're trying to do with the pics, but ... she did die, and people gonna argue 'bout Islam.

Jontro and jae713 like this.
  3. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

Having worked on a project in Dhaka there were girls wearing all sorts of clothing, not sure how wearing jeans is controversial there. She must have been from some small village, can't see it happening in Dhaka.....At least from the time I spent there.

Btw there were women bathing on the street side in Dhaka, almost butt naked, however they are poor and can't afford a roof over their heads, I guess that makes it all right? Strange.

Exiled likes this.
  4. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Definitely belongs in D&D

5. mario_v

mario_v Member

6. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

all I'm gonna say is man a lot of **** happens in this country that we need to clean up. I'm not gonna get so pissed off at one religion that I'm going to ****ing blame all the worlds problems and all of my ****ing problems on something that's happening thousands of miles away.

some people just get up and start posting anti-Islamic **** everywhere and are so anti-Islamic and it doesn't really make sense that somebody is so anti-something and have never been personally wronged by that group. its weird actually

you would think with 1.7 billion Muslims that you guys would be personally wronged by Muslims on a daily basis with how bad they are and how violent they are but that's not the case is it you guys just ****ing hate because youre mad life isnt going the way you want and youre unhappy

7. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

What a stupid thing to say. My grandparents were German, so Hitler didn't send them into concentration camps or punish them. So according to your dumb statement, why in the world would I be against Hitler and the NS-regime? :oops:
    Or why would I be against the Taliban, Stalin, Putin, Mao etc, if they never hurt me? :oops:

So you're denying that there are inherent problems within Islam and the Quran? And everyone pointing out the dangerous ideology is just "mad" or "unhappy"?

Rare to see such an idiotic post.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  8. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

i'm saying everything you have experienced negative with Islam has been something you've heard about or read about on the Internet. There are so many Muslims out there who are good people and anytime one muslim does something bad you guys are all over that **** because you're filled with pent up hate on life stemming from a lack of success.

Baqui99 likes this.
  9. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

hating on Groups has never gotten us anywhere in history. And It will get you nowhere in life as well

everyone here is so unaware and brainwashed it's sad when one particular group thinks they have everything right and everyone should be like them when they're more backwards then the backwards ass people theyre complaining about

10. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

everything I've experienced with German people has been great. They are good people they are religious people who love and cherish. I do not hate Germans because of one man named Hitler who was a Jew

11. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

This is such a silly narrative, we're not allowed to call out the issues because the majority doesn't commit terrorism? Looking away won't change sh** and the problematic aspects of Islam have to be addressed, otherwise there'll never be change.

You reducing this to propaganda or "because you're filled with pent up hate on life stemming from a lack of success" is plain idiocy and shows you don't want to accept the truth. Looking away and acting like these acts aren't a sign of a dangerous ideology is the opposite of what should be done.

No, I've personally had negative experiences with Muslims and their ideology. Same with close relatives of mine. But sure, continue with your bs narrative and act like every critique is a "loser" that failed in life and had no experience with Islam.

12. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Feel free to tell us how people in the modern Western society are more backwards than Muslim fanatics, thanks.

13. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

I think you're just racist because of these supposedly negative experiences with Muslims

there's so many flaws with everything you're saying but I honestly don't want to waste my time communicating with you any longer. too brainwashed, youre like a robot. im sorry. have a Nice life

14. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

What flaws? I'm simply pointing out that ignoring the issues in Islam is pointless, while you are making up the bs narrative of every critique being a racist and loser. And then you somehow even claimed that Western people are more backwards than Muslim fanatics.

You still haven't addressed any of the fundamental issues and instead try to paint every negative comment as racist or “hating“.

The irony in you calling an argument brainwashed or flawed is amazing.

15. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

16. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

because I don't feel like wasting my time discussing an issue about religion with someone who is racist because of a negative experience his relatives had with a muslim. Also this is ironic to me so whatever

The fact is I could never change the view of someone like you on an Internet message board

17. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Racist because I'm pointing out that Islam has severe issues? It's a fact, don't get how it makes me a racist (btw, a religion isn't a race).
    Your idiotic posts show a terrible defense-mechanism and no logical thinking whatsoever, you don't even address any point that is brought up and instead scream racism.

18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

The article is thin on proof and long on conjecture . . .. . .
    The information provides is for an unsolved death

Facts as I see them - She was hanged. He family thinks it is Islam related.
    Everything else is heresay and second hand info . . . . .
    I'm not saying Islam is not to blame but i cannot say it is to blame here based on the article
    only way you can is if you have an inherent bias.

Rocket River

19. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

boys - this should go in the D&D. Let's keep this out of the Hangout.

(but omg what a pathetic meltdown by Brown Lost It)

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  20. Exiled

Exiled Member

It's cute to see baby atw crawling into bigotry but yeah it's D&D subject