1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Relationship between Yaoza and TMac!?!?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Amel, May 20, 2007.

1. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

did anyone notice that the relationship between these two guys has been going down the drain....I wish it would not happen, but I would not be surprised if one of them gets traded, really!

While Mac was IMHO most of the time protected by JVG, Yaoza at some times felt a lots of JVG's ego....he also expressed himself with the Bench/Snyder issue....I felt like Yao was not feeling comfortable with this whole situation since the playoffs started, maybe even before when the whole 'my team, your team' started to play out

I hope this isn't really an issue, or at least it dissapears with the new coach, we need those two guys to work together through thin and thick

2. BEXCELANT

BEXCELANT Member

Its on me and it's my team came from Van Gundy telling T-Mac that. Why else would he say that?

3. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

it must get hard. You know. pulling so many things from your ass all day. Could I send you some Desinex?

4. hotblooded

hotblooded Member

lol i hope you are not serious, or that you are high

5. HTownTmac1

HTownTmac1 Member

What are u talkin about... Yao and Tmac's relationship is not goin down the drain -- there is no proof

6. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

maybe 'going down the drain' is a bit exaggerated, but its not like it was before

thats my opinion at least

I am not here to start feuds, but to discuss this issue throughly in a normal manner...whatever! if you guys do't want to please leave out the stupid comments

7. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Oh yeah JVG hated yao so much so that he built the offense to revolve around yao. he hated him so much that he got a 10 K fine for bashing the refs on behalf of yao. you sir are a moron.

8. noize

noize Contributing Member

The two most offensively minded stars in the game can't even motivate each other in their most important game...I'm not surprise if their chemistry is goin down the sh*tter.

9. noize

noize Contributing Member

Game 7 vs Jazz at home isn't proof enough for you?

10. ind0fo0

ind0fo0 Contributing Member

i think it was tmac's "its on me" statement changed his mentality of "it takes 5". his stupid @$$ comments that his team sucks, and everything on him really took away from his game that made him the amazing passer and team facilitator. whoever claimed jvg made tmac think it was on him- it makes sense. everyone knew jvg was on the hotseat and it would make sense for him to put the pressure on tmac. the rockets did NOT play rocket basketball in the playoffs. very upsetting, but they gotta get more leadership out there. look at detroit. every player in their starting 5 can put up 30 on any given night. we need scorers and people who can step up. dont even try to tell me that chuck hayes, rafer, or even luther can do that. with the lack of talent this team has off the bench and even at the starting 1 or 4, this team will NOT win a playoff series. bottom line.

11. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

LOL! Seriously.

Must be a Peter Vescey wannabe.

12. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

totally

it's obvious that some of you guys don't want to discuss this, so please do not comment

13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I think Yao is too classy to worry about that stuff.

However, you have to wonder what he feels when Tmac says the team will go as far as "He" takes them.

Seems strange.....but not sure it is an issue.

DD

14. doublebogey

doublebogey Member

Yao is fine, he loves his teammates and doesnt care about who's the alpha dog.

While T-Mac from time to time sounds arrogant. In the Rockets, T-Mac said, "It's on me." In the Magic, T-Mac said in an interview, "They are nothing without me! They are nothing!" when T-Mac referred to his teammates. Oh well! he's still young when he was in Magic.

15. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Please kiss my ass.

16. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

it is on tmac to go as far as he takes them. his missed jumpers cost them that series. what he says is true the way this team is constructed b/c everything is on him to create for his teammates.

i'm sure yao will never be the full-time go-to guy, esp. w/ less double teams as the series wore on and he still couldn't shoot over 50%.

17. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

it takes 5 was just a stupid Adidas slogan. they made it b/c they had first round losers like tmac and kg....

18. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Amel, when you or anyone else start threads based on nonsense, expect to be shot at. You have absolutely nothing to back your assertion up, yet you throw it out there and expect to be taken seriously. You may as well stick your chin out and say "hit me". Next time trying contributing some substance.

Read your post above and try to realize how silly you come off. "Stupid" is a good description. Don't be surprised it this gets locked.

19. morpheus133

morpheus133 Member

Come on, Amel is the same guy who posted that Adelman will make Rafer look like Steve Nash next year :rolleyes:

20. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

never heard of sarcasm?

but still Alston would play much better under Adelman, he would not wind up shooting 10 threes a game at least

I guess you guys see it differently about Mac and Yao, strange