1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Refs stopped Rockets win: yes or no?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JW86, May 27, 2018.

?

Rigged: yes or no?

Poll closed May 30, 2018.
  1. Yes

216 vote(s)
    69.9%
  2. No

93 vote(s)
    30.1%
  1. YOLO

YOLO Member

there isn't a game where anyone will ever agree when it comes to officiating. but you wont find me blaming solely the refs in a game where you score 25 pts in a half. its just the nature of the circumstances to me. hou is capable to doing what they do for quarter or two but eventually things even out. it is what it is. everything that happened in game 6 doesnt matter. we move on. were on to game 7. i hope we can end this year right by closing out and shocking the world by eliminating GS

2. SuraGotMadHops

Absolutely rigged, refs took control in the second half to secure a Game 7. Once the warriors saw they can foul, they all stayed home on the perimeter and allowed Harden to drive and hack him at the rim. All those non-calls lead to transition 3s which GS is deadly at, and prevents our half court D which we can set up after makes. That officiating directly affects our offense and defense, and that's why I don't think it's absurd that biased refs can indeed be responsible for a 30 point swing.

vince, Boney Garcia and Hard_foul like this.
  3. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

Yes. Refs just want them to win at home. Good guy refs

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The calls were definitely biased against the Rockets. But the Rockets shouldn't collapse because of bad refs

5. TheresTheDagger

How do you expect to improve officiating with this attitude? Whatever impact poor officiating has, is inexcusable. You seem ok with that.

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

Improve officiating. Us as fans have no significant effect on that whatsoever. People can whine and complain all they want. The refs are going to be what they are and how you view them is based mostly on the team you're rooting for. It's seems that way bc I've been around the game too long to expect anything different

7. TheresTheDagger

I'm sorry you feel this way. Quitting isn't my style. But you do you.