1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Red Rowdies] Join us at the ATL game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by krosfyah, Dec 26, 2006.

1. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

Clutchfans,

The San Antonio game went so well with all the support we got from Clutchfans that the Rockets want to do it again for the next home game versus the Hawks this Friday. The Rockets asked me to see what kind of interest we could get from Clutchfans.

The Red Rowdies are doing our best but the Red Rowdies PLUS Clutchfans makes it even that much better. And now that Yao is out with an injury, we've got to keep the place rocking more than ever! The team definately needs as much inspiration as possible to keep us in the playoff hunt.

So I'm being told that all members of Clutchfans will be offered a 30% discount for the game and a chance to sit in Section 114 ...the most fun seats in the house. I think the seats are normally $40 so that give you a chance to sit in the lower bowl for just $28!

Call: Brian Hopkins at 713.758.7455 and tell him you want to sit with the Red Rowdies and get the Clutchfans 30% discount.

Reply back to this thread if you are buying tickets so we can all see how many are coming. It should be a lot of fun. I can't wait.

2. pandazn

pandazn Member

Last time I went, lower level tix were 45-55 dollars. Just a heads up. If I remember correctly. If I didn't, don't come after me. =)

3. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

Yeah they are $55. But it doesn't matter because you're getting them for $28, regardless!

4. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

Whyyyy this friday??? Why can't it be next Friday against the Jazz????

If this deal can be for next friday Im soo going (I got to request a day off work in advance thus why I can't go this friday!!!) Or I'd definitly be there.

EDIT!! I CAN GOOO DAMM STRAIGHT, get off work at 6pm, just enough time to get up to the arena.. Is it Possible for me to get like 6 tickets?

#4 Realjad, Dec 26, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2006
  5. Highwire

Highwire Member

Because this might be the only game that the rockets will win this season. :D

6. Realjad

So true..

7. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

Just call and ask what he can do for you next Friday. When I called him about future games he said he'd give me the same price, which at the time was 38 bucks!

8. envus22

envus22 Contributing Member

Thanks for the inside tip krosfyah,

i spoke to Brian and he said to click on this link for the tix:

http://www.ticketingcentral.com/V2/Home.aspx?Context=1&Offer=2008

which are $35 by the way... watch out hawks, here we come!

9. XxShadyPinkxX

XxShadyPinkxX Contributing Member

one for me definitely, maybe two others. can't wait.

10. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

sounds like a good deal.

that link is awesome!

no extra fees crap.

good work.

11. Kerfeld

Kerfeld Contributing Member

This sounds like a great deal. I have a mini plan in sec 114 and there is nothing like it, but the atl game is not part of my tickets so I think I am going to get in on this.

btw.. I was at the spurs game in SA, that was one of the best sports experiences. The Rocket fans showed up in force and were noticed!!

12. Realjad

Just so I know ahead of time, should I be wearing face paint or not? :confused: :confused:

I'm bringing like 8 people, 3 or 4 aren't big yellers but say they will scream.. I know them though, I need your guys help to make them go crazy.

Also I told them to wear red and to be hardcore and they say they feel stupid doing that.. what do I say to that?? :eek: :eek: This is the Rowdy section come on, It's easy for me since I'm such a diehard fan who bleeds the beautiful rocket red..

BTW I work on Fry Road in Katy and get off work at 6... I hope I can get to the arena before tip-off and maybe do a few pre-game things with the rowdies since I haven't had the chance to.. do you all think I'll make it?

#12 Realjad, Dec 27, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2006
  13. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Just tell them that they'll feel even more stupid hanging out in the hardcore section and NOT acting as excited as everyone else.

14. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

Can you pick Dave2000 out this photo? He is the ONLY one not wearing red. Dave said he felt a little stupid being the only one not in red. ...and at least Dave was wearing a Rocket jersey. ;) Show your friends this picture.

[​IMG]

15. Realjad

Haha Poor Dave, I'm glad you posted this as I was going to wear my white Rockets Jersey.. I don't know why but I didn't even think about it...Red Rowdies. duhh

16. envus22

envus22 Contributing Member

bump

who's coming with me?

17. Toast

Toast Member

I wish. Hopefully they'll do this again some time when I'm available.

18. Realjad

Section 114 Row 23 :( seats 3-7

Can anyone tell me how far back this row is from the true rowdies?

This sucks, I got 5 ticks btw

I hope I'm not the only one way up here in row 23 with facepaint going crazy :( :( :( :(

#18 Realjad, Dec 28, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2006
  19. docgundy

docgundy Member

realjad,

You're right behind the rowdies. We're at about row 20.

20. Realjad

Sweet!! Thanks for the quick reply

I know I've posted alot here, but will there be any pre-game festivities the rowdies do? If so what time and where at?(in the arena)

#20 Realjad, Dec 28, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2006