1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Reboot Cinema] Tom Cruise & Russell Crowe in 'The Mummy'

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by percicles, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Jontro

Jontro Member

if only i could get a huge paying job/project, but comes out with a schitte product.

2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I'll end up seeing it, despite the reviews. Not in a big hurry, but I can't pass up a Mummy movie.

3. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I'll probably check this out at some point but more interested in how they are setting up the "Monsterverse" than the actual Mummy movie.....

4. hvic

hvic Member

He can always wear those taller insoles in his shoes

5. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Don't get all of the "who thought this could be good" or "why does it surprise anyone" type comments.

It SHOULD have been good. Plenty of monster movies are good. There's nothing inherently wrong with the movie's concept that forced it to have a terrible script.

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not sure if it's been brought up but this version of "The Mummy" made less than half as much in its opening weekend as the first Brendan Fraser "The Mummy" when you adjust those numbers for inflation.