1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Reasonable 2014 Draft Picks

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by FEAR THE BEARD, Mar 30, 2014.

?

Which player do you want Rockets to draft?

1. Adreian Payne

26.7%
  2. Cleanthony Early

26.7%
  3. Nik Stauskas

26.7%
  4. P.J. Hairston

6.7%
  5. Other

13.3%
  1. FEAR THE BEARD

After looking at several mock drafts these are some of the players the Rockets should have a reasonable chance at getting. What are y'alls thoughts on these guys? Who do y'all think we could reasonably get to help our team immediately?

Adreian Payne, PF Michigan State

Cleanthony Early, PF Wichita State

Nik Stauskas, SG Michigan

P.J. Hairston, SG Texas Legends (formerly UNC)

2. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Please put all draft talk speculation in the NBA Draft forum for now. Thanks.

3. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I like Payne's NBA future, but he's not a clear upgrade over T-Jones or D-Mo.

Cleanthony Early resprents a versatile swing guy that would fit right in and have good, long-term upside for the Rockets.

Nik Stauskas is a great shooter who should easily transition to the NBA. Rockets needs better 3-point shooters.

4. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

For the Rockets range, I kind of like Adriane Payne, CJ Fair, or Deandre Daniels.

5. lionaire

lionaire Member

Sam Dekker is someone who was rated high last season but didnt make the jump people expected this year. I still think he has pretty good pro potential though. Jordan Adams, LaQuinton Ross and GR3 are some other wing guys that could help us out.

The guy I'm hoping falls to us is Jerami Grant.

6. rullrich

rullrich Member

I think we might see Cauley-Stein slip...maybe not far enough but he would be a great backup for Dwight if we can move Asik this summer.

7. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

I will go with Payne among the four listed. I haven't seen Early. Payne has potential defensively and has an improving shot.

8. Shaud

Shaud Member

I'd rathet have Early over Payne

9. mickey_angelo

mickey_angelo Member

I hopeful James Young would slide to the Rockets. Can be the wing off the bench they desperately need to give Harden and Parsons a breather.

10. Convictedstupid