1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Reality check

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jshabang, Feb 22, 2003.

1. jshabang

jshabang Member

Guys, I just gotta be real with you. This current rockets team we have( and when I say team, I mean the whole team, coaches, gm, and players) is just not consistent enough. WE ARE NOT A PLAYOFF TEAM, AND WE ARE LOTTERY BOUND AGAIN.

Thats the cold hard truth. We have to make some changes this summer, or some jobs are gonna be on the line.

We have no identity, and everytime a rockets game comes on TV you never know what to expect. You never know what team is gonna show up, and you can't make the playoffs like that. PERIOD.

Thw rockets have lost 7 0f the last 10 or something like that, and you can't do stuff like that when you're in a playoff hunt. You won't keep your 8th seed like that. On top of all that the lakers are on our %&$.

If I'm lying
    Tell me to shut up

2. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Shut up!!!!!!!