1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rate the Rockets broadcast team among the other local broadcasts

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BonziWellsGOAT, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Hardensway

Hardensway Member

Trade Bullard, worrell and Clyde for lbj. Get er done morey

2. vator

vator Contributing Member

Portland's is just as bad or worse. I'm trying to watch the LAC-Por game and I feel like just turning the volume off because there is only a bad option vs. a terrible option.

3. jonstarks

jonstarks Member

Bull - pretty good, only one that does homework
    Bill/Clyde - horrible...clearly bias towards the players they like, hardly ever have anything factual to report

Best overall - Knicks - Mike Breen / Walt Clyde Frazier
    Worst overall - Utah - Matt Harpring is a condescending *******

4. Lakersuk

Lakersuk Member

its funny u say that cause harpring announces the exact way he played. i wanted to punch him then and now

5. MadMaxwell

MadMaxwell Member

-I think Bull is alright. He actually does his research and uses stats while commentating.
    -Bill is what we all grew up on so I don't mind. I think I'd probably miss the guy once he retires.
    -Clyde annoys the hell out of me for some reason. The man can ball though but his commentating sucks.

6. MadMaxwell

MadMaxwell Member

I agree. I was forced to watch a a stream with Utah commentators and wanted to ram my face into the computer screen. It was like screeching nails on a chalk board.

7. ERC

ERC Member

Agreed 100! Would add the following though -

Best overall - Hubie Brown, Jeff Van Gundy
    Worst overall - Jon Berry

8. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

none of them are LOCAL broadcasters