1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rate the last movie(s) you watched

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ClutchCityReturns, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

The Strangers: Prey at Night - 0/10

I was a little drunk when I watched this, but I wasn’t too drunk to not know that this movie was some bullsh*t. This is just your typical low grade horror/slasher film with the victims making stupid decisions left and right. The movie got straight up ridiculous towards the end when 1 of the bad guys developed superpowers. I’m sitting there watching this movie go full r****d, and all I could say was wow. Whoever wrote this “script” really gave no fcks.

2. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

Solo - 6.5/10...nothing much bad to say about it, just wasn't anything great. for some reason i loved watching that train in the mountains make turns.

Infinity War - 10/10...i am very much not a marvel fanboy and generally like their movies but not as much as the general public. this was fantastically done. final scene just perfect.

mikol13 likes this.
  3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

The Disaster Artist -- 8.2/ 10 -- just a fun well done film.

4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well, the mother-in-law wanted to watch Girl's Trip. It was horrible except for Tiffany Haddish. She was hilarious and almost made it worth watching just for her. Because of Haddish I'll give it a 5/10. Without her, it would be 1.5/10

5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

The Boy. 6 out of 10. Saw it on Netflix with wife and younger daughter. Doll moves are always creepy. Maggie from TWD was the star, and you'd think she would be allowed to perform using her own accent. Nope... "from Montana". Some scares.

6. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

I, Tonya

Id give it a 9/10. Super good movie and production was phenomenal. Also, Margot Robbie is a babe.

7. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Saw Game Night over the weekend. I wasn't expecting much but it was actually pretty funny. I would give it a 7.5/10

Fantasma Negro likes this.
  8. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

annihilation- 5/10
    Liked the ending, but it could have been a LOT better.

Herreditary-7/10
    Creepy. Not too bad but the end made me go WTF...

9. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Very good movie. Though I didn't think Robbie looked that great in the movie (the scene where she was crying, putting on makeup, then smiling suddenly was downright scary). Filmmakers mixed in a few talking to the camera scenes that were great and they did a fantastic job making it look like she was doing the skating.

10. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

Oh well yea they definitely made her look the part, which was not that attractive but what I really meant is how talented she is. It makes her attractive in my mind. She certainly was no Naomi in this one.

And I agree with you on the talking to the camera scenes. Usually, I am not a fan of that but I thought they did a great job incorporating that.

11. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom-8/10

I am quite excited for what they do with the next movie.

12. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

Only the Brave--8/10

Never knew anything of the story it completely caught me off guard. Based on a true story about Firefighters in Arizona.

CometsWin likes this.
  13. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Lady Bird

I'm not buying into the massive hype train for this. It was good, sure, but no so incredible it scores a near perfect rating on rottentomatoes. It just felt a bit too random at times, rather than watching a cohesive narrative. Edge of Seventeen and Perks of Being a Wallflower, among recent coming of age flicks, are definitely better.

7/10

CometsWin and B-Bob like this.
  14. Fantasma Negro

Rampage
    For what it is as an action movie, its not too bad. Its got explosions, falling buildings and giant mutating animals, the whole nine. But this is one of those movies that relies on its star and the Rock just isn't strong enough to carry this movie.

4/10

15. jsingles

jsingles Member

Tag - 2/10

I've seen a lot of crap in my day, both at home and at the theaters, I've never walked out of a movie before today. It's a comedy that isn't funny, I might have smirked twice in the first hour and realized I'd be better off sitting at home than continuing to watch the movie. I was really looking forward to seeing this as well, I went in wanting to laugh, but couldn't. This was real bad.

don grahamleone likes this.
  16. cebu

cebu Member

Rememory - 8/10.

if you like the movie 6th sense, this is equally or better. Having Peter Dinklage as main star, acting is top notch.

17. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Jurassic World : Fallen Kingdom - 1/10

One of the worst movies I’ve ever seen.

18. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

WOT? I havent seen it yet but its logically impossible with the word Jurassic in the title.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  19. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Dude trust me. I would have walked out if my nephews weren’t with me. Horrible. Everything from plot to acting to scenes. Wow.

20. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

What was your opinion of the prior movie?