1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Raptors] Coach Nick Nurse: "Kawhi Not Motivated"

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Deuce, Feb 11, 2019 at 2:19 PM.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Insider Newsletter™ 2X Diamond Member
    Supporting Member

****in Jerry West and his influence at GS.

Whoever dropped him at lala land (Buss Jr??) and pretended Kupcake (post-Kobe) was an adequate replacement doesn't know the blood, sweat, and tears that man puts in for his teams. He even made the team that drafted Big Country Reeves as cornerstone a perennial playoff contender in the west.

Clips are cursed but are in a better position now than what the Grizzlies were, so this will be another test for a man who already has 8 rings as an executive.

P.S. I don't think Nurse is dumb...just desperate or near rock bootom.

roslolian likes this.
  2. roslolian

roslolian Member

Bruh I dont care how desperate he is criticizing your star like that and saying he needs to be motivated is asking to be fired lol. It's not like Kawhi will get kotivated after getting criticized on international tv we all know how that worked out for Pops.

3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Insider Newsletter™ 2X Diamond Member
    Supporting Member

^ If Dwayne Casey can accept his CoY award while Living in a Van Down By the River, then I assume Nick knows his goose is cooked come playoffs without a whiff at Finals.

Lovemachine2000 and roslolian like this.
  4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Raptors are fine
    KAwhi is leaving though
    I think he is a Clipper by August
    Only question is who is going with him

Rocket River