1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Random thoughts

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by pradaxpimp, Apr 30, 2006.

1. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

This hand check rule has gotten out of hand, hasn't it? Like the Rockets vs 76ers earlier in the season, Iverson repeatedly got to the ft line automatically because someone mystically touched his a$$ when no one did.

Bulls look like they'll be a player in years to come.

Shaq is way on the decline. Big time. It could be the new rules or bad officiating, be he might be the 3rd best center, behind Yao and Dampier.

I think it's safe to say that Shawn Marion shrinks in the pressure of the playoffs.

This applies to Us, we have the worst players in basketball minus Yao and Tmac. I am mystified that we did well a year ago when we made the playoffs. Every freakin team in the playoffs have multiple players that don't suck.

Gary Payton is a Effin chump. He needs to look at realize, he ain't the star of the heat, he's a BACK UP.

I use to not think this, but I've changed my mind, Phil Jackson earned them rings. Anyone who can get Kwame off his sorry a$$ and play harder deserves mucho credit.

Although i hate kobe, dude is good. But I think he's kinda a stat w**** since now he changes his game to win games. In the season, seemed like he just like chuckin up shots for the hell of it. The rest of his crew can play. Lamar has turned up his game, vujaic hits big timely shots, Bill Walton 2 hits good shots and can create plays and smush parker is pretty good. Even Kwame is turning out into a decent big.

2. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Agreed.

In addition, how are we going to compete against Sacramento next year when they re-sign Bonzi and have a whole preseason to get started? Their swing players are just so much bigger and stronger than anybody else. Now, we've got to deal with the quickness of teams like San Antonio, the athleticism of teams like Dallas, and the strength of teams like Sacramento.

3. aaaa

aaaa Member

Agreed. It's like EVERYTIME someone drives, if the defender is playing him a bit tough, that they're gonna get the call. Well, all the stars anyways. I guess they want to give more leeway for the scorers, but I think it really slows down the game. One of the negatives of the otherwise great playoffs.

I'll add more comments:

Ok, Kobe is good -- true. But the love he's getting is even greater, which I find surprising because I thought there were many kobe haters??? :confused:

Go kings (I don't like the Spurs)!