1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

R&B Singer, Frank Ocean, has come out of the closet

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TdashDUB, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    http://frankocean.tumblr.com/post/26473798723
    http://www.eonline.com/news/novacane_singer_frank_ocean_comes_out/327893

[​IMG]
    Damn. This guy is on pace to becoming one of the biggest R&B singers of this generation and just dropped a bomb on us.

I have absolutely not one care in the world how a man spends his time behind closed doors or who he spends it with. Much props and respect that he's been able to get rid of such a life altering burden, especially being in the field of urban/hiphop/r&b. I'm happy he can find peace in being true to himself but my ONLY complaint is....

So you're saying all of his songs I used as love-makin' soundtracks were all songs directed towards dudes???? Come to find out I've been beating the cake to some Rocky Horror Picture ****???? [​IMG] DAaaaaaammnnnnnnn....
    It only stings because I jammed his first album TO NO END with only imagery of woo'ing women and utilizing them as fuque jams. Some songs would take me back to women of my past sparking nostalgic flings and what have you.

Now every time I hear "Novacane" I can only see Frankie sitting at Coachella smoking out of an ice blue bong.. with some bruhman :(

Another reason this hurts, I was really looking forward to Frankie's new album coming out, Channel Orange, to add new sexy tunes to the sexy time playlist. And reports from the listening sessions say he's no longer substituting "she/her" with "he/him" so I won't even be able to pretend Frank was supplying me with penis-to-vag love making anthems
    [​IMG]

Your thoughts? Who else was rocking with Sir Ocean at the BBS??

2. SK34

SK34 Member

This!!.. this was exactly what i was trying to say when i posted my thread about sir Frank. Some songs like nature feels and stuff like that are just messed up completely as it was directed to a man. He can sing and there is no doubt in that.

3. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

ahhh my bad, I didn't see that thread open already

4. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.