1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Quotes of the Week

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by jim1961, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Nook

Nook Member

“When I got in the game it was about as gentlemanly as a kick in the crotch.” - Ty Cobb

“I don’t care if he has no feet!” - Ty Cobb to an observer as he climbed into the stands and beat a crippled man for heckling him

“Ruth made a grave mistake giving up pitching. Working once a week and he could have been a star.” - Tris Speaker 1921

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  2. Newlin

Newlin Member

[​IMG]
    "Baseball been berry, berry good to me" - Chico Escuela

Nook likes this.
  3. conquistador#11

" heroes get remembered but legends never die. "
    Bambi.