1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Quitten Pippen now called trippin' Pippen

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by cato13, Dec 21, 2000.

1. cato13

cato13 Contributing Member

Did you all see last nights game with Portland against Dallas? It got ugly last night with Bonzai Wells trying to start fights and getting technicals.

You should have seen Pippen tripping Shawn Bradley. They kept showing it over and over on ESPN.

------------------
    Rockets Season
    Ticket Holder

2. jamcracker

jamcracker Member

He cheated again last night by shoving Steve Nash to the floor after Nash had him beat for a loose ball. Got called for that one too. He was laughing w/ the ref about it afterwards.

3. Rockets R' Us

Rockets R' Us Contributing Member

[​IMG] I hate pip. That guy irritates me. Punking little man Nash and the lauging with the refs afterward? COACH SAMPSON WHERE YOU AT?!? [​IMG]

------------------
    Francis out top, 9 seconds on the clock, he gives a no look pass to Cuttino Mobley, 4 seconds left, Mobley passes to an open Langhi in the corner with 1 second left! Langhi at the buzzer.......YES!!! How Sweet It Is!!

4. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

I only saw parts of the game, but from wahat I did see the whole Portland team ought to be ashamed. Trippin' Quitten - has a nice ring to it.

------------------
    GATER

5. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

Portland is the dirtiest team in the league. Was Quitten covering Dirk the last time they played ?

------------------
    "I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that "I do" is the longest sentence ?