1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Questions to the best coach candidate

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by enigmatic, Apr 28, 2007.

Tags:
  1. enigmatic

enigmatic Member

Questions to the best coach candidate

I know you are weak in adjustment but I still can't image so bad you are.
    Couldn't you see D.Williams is dominating Rafer all the night. Couldn't you know AK is not worthing defending at all. I dont see even a minor changing on both offense/defense. What can you do? JVG?? you are almost titled best coach, good nomination. But now tell us how you are nominated!