1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Question for season ticket holders

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DanielV, Feb 11, 2017.

1. DanielV

DanielV Member

I got a half season pack this year and thinking about renewing. Do you guys think it is worth it?

Are the Season ticket holder events fun?

How often do you get upgraded to floor and suites?

Thanks for your input.

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

imo, the biggest benefit is significantly lower prices on playoff tickets. When Playoff Tickets go on sale to the public, they will be like 2x to 3x to 4x more expensive that what you will get charged for your STH seats. I'm talking direct sales from the team, not secondary market.

for example, 1st round in the WCF-year / 2015 in Section 420 was something like $28, up from $20 for the regular season. However, that was my price. Non-season ticket holders were charged >$90 for the same section. I know, because I tried to buy a bunch for friends when Rockets released tickets for STH to buy extras.

And each round, tickets go up in price.

#2 heypartner, Feb 11, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    DanielV likes this.
  3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

We get that option as half season ticket holders too. I have a half season package

It used to be that you got that option for quarter season packages. But they made us upgrade to half season to get the playoff tickets.

4. DanielV

DanielV Member

I was told If renew I would get them at close to the cost of my seat but if I don't I will just be put in a presale where the cost is close to the regular price.

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

And "regular price" means reg price for playoff tickets, which will be 2x to 3x to 4x higher than your seats should you renew.

DanielV likes this.