1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Putin's Useful Idiot At Work

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Dec 30, 2016.

1. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

"fiers" joined right around when RussiaLegend joined the board, right in the window where we know armies of online trolls came to US social media with marching orders. Who knows "his" origins, but "he" posts exactly like what a Russian troll would, so it's not worth engaging the account as if it's a real American. Just my 2 cents for happier CF experience.

2. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

He basically bent over and asked Putin to dog style him.

3. liveguy

liveguy Member

Man played the both sides card again. lol

DJT is KING of the Beta males.

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

The title of this thread now seems woefully inadequate. Someone who isn't in trump's back pocket should start a thread with a title more in tune with the reality of today, in my humble opinion.

Something along the lines of - "Is trump Busy Betraying the United States of America?"

Perhaps this title - "Mr. trump Goes Beyond "Corrupt Liar" with Putin Meeting - Is He Now a Traitor?"

I like my 2nd thread title idea more than the 1st, if it isn't too long. I generally don't start threads, or I would do it myself.

5. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

I don't have a problem with anything Trump said today. Why should Trump trust the intelligence agencies in this matter? These were the same corrupt government entities that spied on his campaign using a bogus Clinton-funded dossier as a pretext for obtaining warrants. The same corrupt entities that exonerated Hillary before even interviewing her. That, at the highest levels, bragged about how much they hated Trump and how they "would stop" him from becoming president. The same entities that infiltrated the Trump campaign for the purposes of entrapment. The same entities that granted Natalia Veselnitskaya a special circumstances visa so that she could use false pretenses to obtain an unsolicited meeting with the Trump team. The same deep state that squashed preliminary talks with Assange in which he would of confirmed or ruled out the source of the leaked emails to Wikileaks in exchange for clemency.

And Trump's supposed to trust their assessments that Russia was behind election meddling? How can the FBI know that the Russians were involved with the Clinton emails theft when the DNC refused to allow the email server to be examined?

Trump is correct to not blindly accept what the deep state is telling him. It's not "throwing the US under the bus", it's being absolutely correct.

6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Former trump supporter...

Deckard likes this.
  7. NewRoxFan

8. NewRoxFan

9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Man your throat must be sore from that massive deep throat.

10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

11. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

"Unwitting"

12. RESINator

RESINator Member

U
    You need to lay off Infowars and that Trump koolaid. Still talking about a hiliary who's been irrelevant the last 2 years. Don't know whether you're trolling or dead serious. If the latter, I pray you find some help.

13. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Trump’s is plausibly un-witted.

14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Annnnd by "work" you mean ineffectively tweet.

JuanValdez likes this.
  15. NewRoxFan

16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Foxnews front page currently is some twilight zone. I don't know if this is the last straw. I doubt it but 3/4ths of the front page is dedicated to bashing Trump's meeting.

The other 1/4th is about the Clintons. So that at least is a constant .

#656 fchowd0311, Jul 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  17. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That front page will change after the top editors have focus group tested some buzzwords and stories to try to spin and cover for Trump. Sometimes it takes them a while after the initial news breaks to get most of FoxNews back on the same page.

18. NewRoxFan

Watching it now. Surprising critical of trump with guests questioning what he said and why he was there. Maybe balancing for the upcoming trump hannity sex act.

19. NewRoxFan

20. adoo

adoo Member

The notable silence of these Conservative posters who claim to be patriots
    • bigtexx and
    • Traitor George