1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Putin ally tells Americans: vote Trump or face nuclear war

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Ubiquitin, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Its the Russian Trump.

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

That guy is a real gem. Said also that Clinton can't be president because well...she's a SHE. Obviously this should disqualify her in his mind. These are the type of folks that proudly stand behind Trump.

Also another strong connection to Russia and how badly they want Trump to be president.

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

We don't take kindly to threats.

Come and take it.

5. Exiled

Exiled Member

There are so many p*ssies around your presidential campaign on both sides that I prefer not to comment,” Lavrov answered when Amanpour asked him about Trump’s “p***y Riot moment.”

6. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

7. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

way to misrepresent his quote but not surprised by it since there has been so many misquotes this election cycle.

8. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

American media corrupt.
    Russian propaganda great!

wouldabeen23 likes this.
  9. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

Zhirinovsky is a self-loathing Jew, the head of an opposition party to Putin, a long-time Pat Buchanan/Saddam Hussein/ Jean-Marie Le Pen supporter and Cloud Cuckooland resident. He makes Alex Jones look reasonable by comparison. Even most Russians ignore him. His words carry little weight.

Nook likes this.
  10. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

You really think that was a threat? Read the quote again. Putin's ally is saying Hillary will start the nuclear war because she is a warhawk.

11. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

If you wanna bow down to Russian propaganda be my guest. Frankly our election doesn't concern anyone in Russia who isn't America. Kinda like Brexit shouldn't have concerned Barack.

12. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

True. No foreigner should meddle in our election. Hillary shouldn't have accepted foreign donations for her campaign.

13. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

so you're voting on nov 28th right?

RedRedemption likes this.
  14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

They are afraid of Hillary.

DD

15. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Useful idiots.

16. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Not ****. Interfering with our elections in a big way, which Putin is doing, in an attempt to destabilize our democratic system is getting damn close to an act of war, in my humble opinion. This is beyond the pale. Why is our ambassador not flying back to DC for "consultations," as a simple first response. It's a traditional way to raise the diplomatic heat as a first step.

This is a huge deal, fellow Americans, regardless of where you are politically, and despite the cavalier way one of the candidates is viewing this.

17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You would hope that an enemy common to America would help to unite the people. Though with Trump out there spreading his division and talk of a rigged system, I'm not 100% sure anymore. We all heard his supporter at a Pence rally the other day talking about being ready for revolution if Clinton wins. Pence did the right thing, there, but it's really screwed up.

Deckard likes this.
  18. Nook

Nook Member

Very nice profile picture.

19. Nook

Nook Member

Well it has gotten to the point that it is:

Former head of the KGB, totalitarian ruler of Russia, well known human rights violator and foreign espionage against the USA supporter >>>>> Hillary Clinton; because she is a democrat.

I really think that a lot of people in the United States are bored. The country is very safe to outside threats, is the wealthiest in the world and complacent... people have no idea what life is like outside of the first world bubble.

wouldabeen23 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  20. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

Thanks -- But I probably can't take full credit for it. A photographer came to a lot of my shows and snapped a lot of me before she moved to Italy. All I did was crop it for the BBS.