1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

PS2 Games since January

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Prempeh, Jun 11, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Prempeh

Prempeh Member

Hello all

As some of you know, I've been in the Seychelles Islands since January...haven't been able to surf the bbs as much as I used to but I am still around from time to time...mostly in lurk mode.

Anyway, my mom is gonna be visiting here in a few weeks from the States, and I wanted to get some suggestions as far as any new PS2 games that have come out since I've left.

Not into much RPG -- mainly sports, strategy and action games...I read somewhere about a game called Full Spectrum Warrior that sounded up my alley, but I didn't catch if it was for PS2 or not.

Thanks in advance for the help.

2. BALLhog 247 365

mlb slugfest 2004
    splinter cell
    the getaway
    midnight club 2
    need for speed II

best ones i can think of that were released this year

3. B

B Contributing Member

Don't forget NBA Street Volume 2.

I also enjoyed Dynasty Warriors 4, Ratchet and Clank, and War of the Monsters.

B

4. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

I don't have that much more to add since all the good ones have been said. Off the top of my head, Enter the Matrix was a pretty cool game was pretty cool, or at least the part I played.

BTW, I checked for FSW but I couldn't find it in the PS2 sections of games.