1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pros vs. Joes

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ima_drummer2k, May 18, 2009.

1. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Anyone watching this season?

Last episode had Antoine Walker, Robert Horry and Alonzo Mourning. Zo must’ve been in a bad mood because he actually got in a fight with one of the Joes. Walker and Horry were having fun with it, but Zo was kind of being a little b****. Scowling at the ref, whining about foul calls, talking smack to the Joes, etc. Granted, all Walker and Horry were doing was passing it into the post and watching Zo get hammered by all 3 Joes, but still. It was actually kind of funny.

At one point, Walker said "we've got to get every single rebound!!" and Zo said "now, that includes you too, man..." That was pretty funny since the next time Walker boxes someone out for a rebound would be the first.

This show is pretty entertaining, but I would recommend DVRing it because they seem to spend ¾ of the time recapping what just happened. It’s an hour long, but you can actually watch it in about 20 minutes if you fast forward through all the recaps…

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

are you telling me an nba player b****ed about refs? shocking!

3. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

The problem is the only way the Joes are going to be competitive is if they're physical. It takes the Pros by surprise...they're desperate for money, but they don't want to be embarassed.

That one Joe took it to Zo...bumped, hacked, elbowed, pushed...and was trash talking. When Zo put him in a head lock, I was LOL. The Joe backed down and said "hey man it's just a game, chill!" LOL LOL LOL

4. brentdapmp

brentdapmp Member

Yeah this season is different from the previous seasons and I don't like the change. The other format with 3 Pro's from different sports was much better. I actually thought Petros as host was much better and funnier than Glazer and Strahan. Pacman is in the next one and he is showing his intellect by throwing punches at a man who is wearing a helmet.....smart :rolleyes:

5. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

6. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Hmmm... :confused:

This one is easy... I've seen it plenty of times... how about I guess this movie's name is "Gone With The Wind", starring Scalet O'Hara and oscar-winner Harriet Tubman? :eek:

7. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I haven't watched this season at all, but I remember my favorite one in years past was the one where Jerry Rice straight-up jacks a dude on his way to a TD. Awesome.

8. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Previews for tonight has Pacman mixing it up with a Joe. DVR set!

9. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Hey guys, have you heard about this show "4th and Long?" Michael Irvin must really like it because he's loudly advertising it on every page of the bbs.