1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Props needs to be given to everyone in here.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by noize, Apr 19, 2005.

Tags:
  1. noize

noize Contributing Member

"6-11..............50-31"

I have notice that the mood in here have change quite a bit after the successfull 5 game road trip that was the hardest part of our scedule. Its less hostile and more relaxing now, we don't get none of that hate thread of a particular player after a defeat anymore...not yet at least. Fans of the Rockets or sports fans in general are beliving in the Rockets and that they're actually a very good team...and they are. Sure we get some trolls here and there but its at a minimum and not enough to cause a riot or start a flame war like how it was last year.

I just want to thanks all of those who believed in the Rocket from the beganning of the season and sticking with it through the thick and thin. I also would like to thank those who didn't believed or quit early on the Rocket as well, for coming in here and admiting you were wrong, espeically all of the JVG haters. I could tolerate that.

Again thanks to all of you guys for making this the best BBS on the internet, period.

Cheers to all!!:)

2. YallMean

YallMean Member

That was very kind of you, Les.

3. xicloud

xicloud Contributing Member

That's all because TMac >> Francis

4. DeAleck

DeAleck Contributing Member

I can't believe JVG is such a stubborn jerk. We need to fire him and hire PJ.

TMac is a ballhog, volumn-shooter and selfish prick. I can't believe we gave up SF for this guy who quit on this team.

Yao is as soft as my pasta dinner. If he doesn't learn to be more aggressive, we've wasted our #1 pick on him. Think about it, we could have Amare.

JHo's play is disgusting!!!! He's soft, plays no D, grabs no rebound and doesn't to be on the court.

When is Sura gonna be back from injury? We wasted our precious MLE on this guy.

5. Tom Archer

Tom Archer Contributing Member

blah blah blah Screw you!

:D

6. VesceySux

VesceySux Contributing Member

^^
    Sura faints.

7. Tdogg

Tdogg Member

LOL. The beginning season in review.

8. Invisible Fan