1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Primerica

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by clutch citizen, Sep 4, 2009.

1. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

Is anyone part of their team? Looks like a good opportunity because you get what you put in.

It also looks legit since you have to be licensed by the state of TX. Plus, it's under the CitiGroup umbrella. But if you have any experiences that say otherwise, please let me know.

2. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

3. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

"Part of their team"

You've already lost.

4. El Toro

El Toro Contributing Member

I had someone at work try to get me to go to one of their orientations. He tried to pitch it to me by saying things like if you're interested in making a lot of money (as long as you put in the work) than there is a lot of potential with a company that he just recently found out about. When I asked more details about who the company is, if there's a website where I can get more information, etc. he said "you just have to see it for yourself" That statement alone screamed "Pyramid Scheme" and I backed out right away. Thanks to this post, I now know it was Primerica that he was trying to push.

5. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

That's what she said. :eek:

Also,
    [​IMG]

6. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

It is a sign of the times that we see a thread about this every month.

7. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

I figured. I said team because I didn't want to offend anyone in it.

And yes, it is a sign of the times. I'm about to close on a house and plan for a wedding. I thought it wouldn't hurt to check out Primerica. Looks like it does. Thanks for the info, all

8. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Kramerica is doing some exciting stuff, especially with regards to preventing oil spills from tankers.

1 person likes this.