1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Predictions for some of tonights games tonights....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shotcaller, Oct 30, 2002.

1. Shotcaller

Shotcaller Member

ok the odd makers have the Rox as 3.5 point underdogs....and have the Lakers 8 point dogs in portland? so who do you guys like in the match ups:

washington at Toronto: I'll take the Wiz looking to make a statement earlie- Wiz by 7

Orlando at miami: Orlando looked good aginst PHL grant looked strong.... Orlando easy in this one- magic by 10

L.A. at Portland: even with out Shaq I like the lakers they arnt going to drop there first two...was a close game with out shaq vs S.A.- Lakers by 8

Dallas vs Memphis: everyone knows Dallas can put up points in a hurry, and Memphis has a good yet very young team... I like dallas here also: Dallas by 12

and last but not lest: Rox vs Pacers I know i got my heart alittle too much in this one but I think the Rox really wanna make a statement and really wanna see how Eddie is going to come out this year...I think he is going to really set a mark this year...... Rox by 7

2. Shotcaller

Shotcaller Member

come on now..... let me know what you guys think

3. Col. Crap

Col. Crap Member

ok, I'll post.

YAAAHOOOOO!!!!
    Finally NO MORE WAITING!!!

I predict many fans will be so pumped up tonight!

Aaargh!!!

4. Greg M

Greg M Member

Love the title.

Philly over the Bucks.
    Boston over Chicago.
    Toronto over Washington.
    Atlanta over New Jersey.
    Orlando over Miami.
    Minn over Denver.
    Memphis over Dallas.
    Utah over NO.
    Lakers over Portland.
    Peonix over Seattle.
    Clips over Cle.
    GS over San Antone.

As for the Rocks-Pacers game. I'll go with Houston just brely winning if Cato is avail. If not I'll take the Pacers.