1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Predict Tonight's TNT Inside the NBA halftime show

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Nov 16, 2017.

1. OTMax

OTMax Member

Rockets played some weak ass teams, CP3 is still proving he's good so Harden doesn't deserve MVP since Lebron is alone, not impressed with still all the dribbling, MDA is a great coach and making everyone better, Rockets still don't play defense but they have some guys who can defend.

2. Juxtaposed Jolt

Rockets losing at halftime: "Told y'all jump-shooting teams can't be successful" or "Gobert's brand of defense has motivated his teammates!"
    Rockets winning by a few points: "Jazz are doing really well, in keeping it close. Rockets can't keep this up in the 2nd half."
    Rockets winning by a lot: "Gobert just got back from injury, so his conditioning isn't all there."

Literally will put down the Rockets while elevating the Jazz, in the same breath.

3. hakeemthagreat

Barkley: "Well obviously the Rockets can score. Harden's playing at a MVP level. But they ain't gon stop nobody"

Ernie interjects: "But Chuck their top 5 defense this year"

Barkley: "Yea but they can't sustain that the whole season. The Rockets will win regular season games but won't do anything in the playoffs"

Shaq: "Um, yea the Rockets will put up points but I don't take them seriously in the playoffs. James Harden's playing like a MVP. Guys like Capela are playing good. but i don't think they'll be able to beat Golden State. In order for them to win, Chris Paul has to play 48 minutes a night and average 20 assist. When he shows me he can average 20 assist, then i'll admit i'm a idiot"

Ernie: "Well said Shaq. Kenny?"

Kennie: "Well we all thought it would take Chris Paul time to adjust. Nobody expected it too happen this fast. (Runs to the projector) See what we're looking at is how well the floor is spaced when both James Harden and Chris Paul are out there. If Chris penetrates, you're forced to leave Harden for a open 3. Basically we said it wouldn't work because TNT/ESPN doesn't follow any team outside of Golden State, Cleveland, The OKC Westbrooks & the Lakers because of Lavar Ball"

4. rockets13champs

Chuck will say this is a boring game

Killatron 2000 and DonKnock like this.
  5. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Shaq did say we have a chance at the title recently.

DonKnock likes this.
  6. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

Let’s not kid ourselves.

They’ll probably won’t even talk about the Rockets at all during halftime.

They’ll probably play some Shaq-Amex video again then do some sort of gag afterwards.

Ernie will probably “try” to steer the conversation back to the game but Chuck will say something loud and repeatedly about the gag to which Shaq and/or Kenny will argue with him till it’s time for them to commercial break.

Then right after they come back to commercial, they’ll replay a part of the gag a couple of times and all four of them laugh and continue to joke with the other.

Right before the 2nd half starts, Ernie will finally say something about the game (“Let’s see if Harden continue with his dominating play into the second half and if the Rockets can build on their 15 point lead”) and Chuck will scream loudly that Kyrie Irving is still the front runner for MVP right after LeBron before the camera cuts back to the game.

7. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

The only way they talk is if the Rockets are down at the half.

hakeem94 likes this.
  8. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

charles: "thunder lookin good"
    kenneth: "okc opens at oakland to start the western conference finals"
    C12H23: "book it"

9. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Damn you’re really good at this

Rockets4Life13 and BigShasta like this.
  10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Man, I'm just thankful rockets are finally playing again. They can say whatever they want and I'll have a smIle on my face.

11. Rockets4Life13

Yea same here. Rough time lately with 2 games in like 12 days lol

Almost felt like offseason :(

12. Daddy Long Legs

This will cheer you up and get you ready

13. ballgame

ballgame Member

This

14. Rockets4Life13

I'm always ready for Rox basketball baby!

15. Daddy Long Legs

This will help

Rockets4Life13 likes this.
  16. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Beautiful post.

DonKnock and BigShasta like this.
  17. Rockets4Life13

FIFY, otherwise i agree

18. alethios

alethios Member

Chuck: "blah blah blah blah blah"
    Shaq: "blah blah blah blah blah"
    Kenny: "blah blah blah blah blah"
    Ernie: "Stay tuned for the 2nd half of the game between the Jazz and the Rockets."

19. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

Chuck: The rockets don't have enough to beat the warriors, they'll always be a regular season star team
    Kenny: I think they have a legitimate chance if they keep playing the way they are now.
    Chuck: nope nope nope. I promise you, you will not see the rockets in the NBA finals this year
    Shaq: uhhhhhhhhhhhh chuck your coat looks stupid

DonKnock likes this.
  20. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Chuck - we know the rockets don't have a chance erneh , tha Thunder will be the only team with a chance in the playoffs!

Shaq - the rockets don't have a dominant big man ernah .

Kenny - when I played with Hakeem we were a TEAM , the rockets don't have that chemistry ... It's either harden doing this or Chris Paul doing that , they aren't sharing the ball

Ernie , well let's take a look at some highlights from the first game !

DonKnock likes this.