1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post your grocery bill

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by codell, Jan 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Why? It's just a method of cooking...no?

It all depends what your cooking.....

With most of our shopping at Kroger + low fuel prices...the extra savings per gallon is bringing the cost down to prices from ~2002?! :eek:

2. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

0, thanks obama

3. Outlier

Outlier Member

Because the fatty liquid is still with the food the whole time its being cooked? I dont know. Im not much of a cook.

4. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

True, if it is something really fatty I could see that being so. Granted my fiancé is the chef with the slow cooker....

But I'd be damned if it's not tasty food.....but yeah, my ass needs to hit the gym...the holidays haven't been too kind weight wise...

5. Asian Sensation

Ice cream and chips are very essential. Diapers? Not at all.

6. Buck Turgidson

This is true.

Turn it off, do not stir, let it sit covered for 20 min(?). The fat will all rise to the top, spoon it off, then stir and enjoy. It's even easier the next day after it's cooled, some fat is delicious flavor but you can sure get a bunch of it off if you are so inclined.