1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post Latest Rockets Viewing Information Here

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by solid, Jul 23, 2012.

1. solid

solid Contributing Member

Please post the latest information on the Rocket's new network agreement. Is it true that their games will no longer be broadcast on Fox Sports SW? For those of us choosing new tv providers we need specifics. Thanks.

1 person likes this.
  2. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

I have been wondering the same thing. I have DirecTV and am worried that I will not be able to watch the games. I'd hate to pay a cancellation fee to change providers to watch the games, but if I have to do that, then I certainly will. I just hope that is not the case.

3. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

havent heard of this... someone please inform me... i will(but dont want to) watch all games online but would like to know if my provider still carrys the games...

4. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

5. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

what does this mean for us staying outside of houston?.. beaumont.

6. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

On the day of the draft, I was listening to 790 and they had a rep from the new Comcast Sportsnet in Houston. The question was raised about availability on Satelite (DirecTV and Dish Network) and the rep stated not to worry, the Satelites would be picking them up.

I've found no the other confirmation other than this.

7. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

Dumb question:

This won't affect people with DISH will it?

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

Comcast will(should) work something out with the other providers that will allow them to carry the games.

9. HTownTmac1

HTownTmac1 Member

haha funny... we both have similar names and both live in beaumont! niceeeeeee
    and i hope fsn still broadcast rockets games

10. getbloodyred

getbloodyred Member

I'm sure the other tv providers will make a deal with Comcast so that they can broadcast the games.