1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post Game Player "Meet & Greet" - Anyone done this?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by today, Dec 16, 2008.

Tags:
  1. today

today Contributing Member

I was lucky to score some Box tickets from my father in law for tonight's game, and after the game we'll get to do a "Meet & Greet" with the players. Apparently they have a Fan/Customer appreciation thing and after each home game a different box gets to do this.

Has anyone else already gone to one of these? I thought I might take something to get signed, but I have no idea what players will be there or what the situation will be like. Any info on what to expect would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

2. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

wanna bring me?

3. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

I've been lucky enough to do it something like this in LA I am not sure how its done at any home games though.

usually the players come out talk to friends and family hang around for a bit and go home. its not all the players (noteable absences: tmac, yao, ron) but most of the team does come out....but it varies the first time since the rockets won and were staying in town for a few days everyone stuck around for a while and chilled....saturday after the loss it was all pretty quick in and out.

it could be different at a home game though if its something specific the team is putting on i would imagine at home they wouldn't come out to visit family and friends since they could just go straight home.

4. tmackills

tmackills Member

Well of course tmac, yao, or artest prolly won't be there. I'm thinking luther and chuck, if you get lucky landry or brooks might go. last time I went to one of those things i got luther and novak. Have fun though, it's not everyday you get to meet a rockets player

5. today

today Contributing Member

Thanks for the info guys, should be fun. Go Rox!