1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Possible WOJ] Rockets to interview key clutchfan members for HC position

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sajan, May 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Les has over 52,000 coaching options on here, and STILL no announcement?

2. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG]

Hoping my midmorning interview to be the next great Rockets Twitter guy goes well (fingers crossed).
    I put all my eggs in one basket and thus my presentation is based entirely around the magic that is the poop emoji.

3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

well it was inevitable I suppose, but Les contacted me early this morning and confided with me his dreams of turning the Rockets into a Dream Team. He'd heard about me through the CF grapevine, and wondered if I would consider interviewing with him to bring my talents to Houston. I agreed and sent him my portfolio.

To my surprise he called back shortly thereafter and said there must be a mistake. He wanted my talents to create a "meme team." I must have misheard him at 3am when he woke me on my cell. So I assured him that yeah, I could do that too. But I would need to surround myself with top talent. Like i3artow i3aller. He agreed and said he'd push Murray on that one. So today I sit here and eagerly await his followup call to schedule the interview.

I think this is what impressed him most from what I sent him. My vision for the Rockets.

[​IMG]

4. i3artow i3aller

Meme Team Assemble!!!
    <iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/160702486" width="400" height="400" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe> <p><a href="https://vimeo.com/160702486">

5. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

as you can see it's a rapid response team. up tempo. fast paced. I guarantee Les is going to like it.

6. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Based off of my user name, Morey contacted me to help with his CF search. Once we agreed on my compensation (BTW, Thank's Les. The salary cap isn't the only $$$ amount increasing around here.) I immediately began compiling a list of posters that we will be considering. Unfortunately, we were not impressed by our first round of interviews. It appears as though many CF posters are in actuality nothing like the people that they portray themselves to be online.

Thus, we will now open the application process to any and all CF members who are interested. CF members may apply for the coaching vacancy by submitting a Declaration of Interest (DOI).

To submit an official DOI, please rep this post and mention your User ID in the comments section. Upon receipt, I will review your posting history in the: Dish, GARM, Texans Forum, Hangout, and D&D. Users who have not been recently active in all of the before mentioned forums will still be considered, however the larger your body of work - the better I will be able to gauge your candidacy.

Selection criteria will include but not be limited to the following: Quality of Posts (QoP), Quality of Pics Posted (QoPP), hilarity, thoughtfulness or lack thereof, sarcasm, snark, empathy, apathy, optimism, pessimism, amount of rep received, and overall contribution to the website. Date of registration to the CF site will NOT be used as a selection criterion.

HR Dept Consulting LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HR Dept Consulting LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.

HR Dept Consulting LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of HR Dept Consulting LLC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.

2 people like this.
  7. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Sorry guys. You can stop hoping. I got the job this morning. Woj will announce it a bit later.

Les hired me on the spot when I presented the shoes we are going to use:

[​IMG]

Nike has a verbal agreement with me to supply the best they can make.

Fast pace offense here we come!!!

8. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Morey told me I could only have the job if I had an online masters degree from Georgia Tech in computer science

9. joeson332

joeson332 Member

This coaching search is worst than Dundler Mifflin after Michael Scott.

10. joeson332

joeson332 Member

*Dunder* -.-

11. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

damn, I don't think Morey and Les are on the same page on this one. :eek:

12. bejezuz

bejezuz Contributing Member

I'm having a hard time imagining DD sacrificing his post count to take a rebuilding job like the Rockets. I mean, unless they're thinking about bringing in a lead assistant to follow DD around so he can dictate one-line posts to him 24/7, I just don't see this happening.

13. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

I say screw it and just hire Becky Hammon. No one in the media will hate on the Rockets anymore because then they'd be called sexist. Who knows, the NBA might decide to turn the Rockets into the new darlings and give us preferential whistles.

14. bratna8

bratna8 Member

We already have a fat GM and a fat superstar.

We don't need a fat HC.

15. i3artow i3aller

:p

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  16. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

This is the first time someone in HR has ever made me laugh out loud.

Speaking of that, Will Farrell hasn't done much recently. How about him as coach?