1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

POLL: Which rookie will have the best season?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by C1UTCH-C1TY, Oct 5, 2012.

Tags:
?

Which of the Rockets rookies will have the best season?

Poll closed Oct 31, 2012.
  1. Jeremy Lamb

164 vote(s)
    51.1%
  2. Royce White

25 vote(s)
    7.8%
  3. Donatas Motiejunas

57 vote(s)
    17.8%
  4. Terrence Jones

75 vote(s)
    23.4%
  1. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

2. trowa

trowa Member

3. Rocket_4_Life

Rocket_4_Life Member

Dmo had a disappointing game, but in his defense, he had been out for a week or so. He was one of the top players in summer-league. His opponents last night were around the same caliber (bench players). Let's give him a few games before condemning him to d-league shall we?

Having said that, his ability to play 5 is in question. Perhaps he'll prove me wrong.

4. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

his ability to play 5 has always been in question, just like Lin's ability to play 3.
    You might pull it off offensively depending on the system, but I don't think that anyone with any clue thought that Donatas would be a solid center defensively.

5. jim1961

jim1961 Member

While speculation now is fun, its really going to be December before any sensible evaluation can be made.

Another poll at that point would be interesting in contrast to this one.

6. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

Ditto. But I need more games to prove myself wrong(hope so).

7. zigzag

zigzag Member

Little choose Royce.He is too unpredictable.