1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Poll: Rockets vs Thunder 1st Rd

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by khanhdum, Apr 6, 2017.

?

How will the series end?

1. Rockets 4-0

10.1%
  2. Rockets 4-1

39.6%
  3. Rockets 4-2

38.8%
  4. Rockets 4-3

7.5%
  5. Thunder 4-0

1.1%
  6. Thunder 4-1

0.4%
  7. Thunder 4-2

1.1%
  8. Thunder 4-3

1.5%
  1. watashi315

watashi315 Member

This is not about being shameful but rather about reality and the state of NBA basketball today. There has never been a time in recent memory where there is such a huge disparity between the haves and have nots of this league. In the west, we have the Warriors and everybody else. A fully healthy Warriors will not be stopped...yes, even by the mighty Spurs. In the east, the Cavs at their best, are unstoppable. The Warriors and Cavs are so far ahead of their competition that either you play at a high level or you're done.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  2. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Sweep. 4-1 Max Rockets

3. Jontro

Jontro Member

iono brehs. we'll struggle just to win a single game

4. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

I agree with those points but I dont think they support your claim that "if we dont sweep or gentlemans sweep okc then we arent ready to contend"

Spurs and cavs might take 6 or 7 to beat okc too. Westbrook is no joke. We just gotta get the series win and move on from there. Idc kf its a sweep or goes 7, just stay healthy and win.

5. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

Rox in 7. The game slows down and our weaknesses will be magnified. Russ is going to play his hardest because he wants to prove he's the league's MVP. This will be an entertaining and tough series. Rox take it @ home in 7

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  6. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

as long as rockets get the series W, I'll be a happy camper.

I could care less if its a sweep or a 7 game series. just stay healthy and win!

7. split41

split41 Member

I want to sweep the thunder so bad with Harden going supernova, so everyone in the league knows who the real MVP is! It's about time the the NBA community witnesses the meaningless of Westbrooks triple doubles.

However, it's clear that narrative will be "Westbrook tried his hardest, but couldn't compete with the better roster of Houston" or some BS like that

But yeah realistically it'll be close if Westbrook feeds his bigs, if he becomes a one-man show, I think we stand a pretty good chance to beat them in a gentleman's sweep

#87 split41, Apr 7, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  8. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

looks like I was right with the 4-1 prediction ;)