1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Playoffs BABY!!!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by CriscoKidd, Apr 15, 2001.

1. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

I just want to see Dallas + 76ers/Bucks in the Finals.

San Antonio would be acceptable, I guess, but they're not that exciting. Watching Anderson lay the ball up, Duncan with his automatic banker, Robinson with his ugly-ass shot, and Johnson always getting the wide-open 15-footer bores the hell out of me.

Sac-Town - NO WAY!!!! DIE, Kings, DIE!!!!Heeeeey, whattup C-Webb?

Lakers - Wellllllll, I guess...HELLLLL NO!!!

Jazz = *cough* *cough*

IF
    THIS
    TEAM
    WINS
    I
    WILL
    DIE
    !
    [​IMG]

Portland - I HATE this team. Rasheed is cool, but, dude, lose the attitude. It's not really all the techs, but didja see Sabonis accidentally sock Sheed in the head again? Wallace started cussing him out and threw a towel at him. I just shook my head in sadness at the pathetic attitude of Sabonis. He had no expression. None whatsoever. He was just letting Rasheed hand it to him.

PHX...Marion fun to watch, but not Kidd, aka Rocket Killer.

minnie---kg wally & gang need to wait.

------------------
    Chris Webber at the July 28, 2001 3:00 PM news conference when he announces where he will go:

"It seemed tough, but with guidance from Steve Francis, I learned my true destiny. That destiny is to play for the Houston Rockets, to bring them back to championship glory. One big man is all they need, and I believe I can fill that void. Thanks to the loyal fans in Sacramento, but Houston, Texas is where I belong."

2. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

I don't want anyone from the west to win (I would say the kings, but that would probably make CWebb stay), so I'll be cheering for the sixers. The new rules will hurt Iverson, even if they don't his body can't take this punishment forever and their won't be many rings to take when The Rockets Dynasty begins!!!

In other words now is the time for Philly.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Wakko67 (edited April 16, 2001).]

3. cson

cson Contributing Member

-I like the Kings but I want them lose early so Webber will be squeezd out
    -Want the Spurs to lose, They ARE an *, and other than TD, (unless you live in San Antone) one of the most boring teams on Earth.
    - Want Miami to do well
    -Want Bucks to do well
    -Want Philly to do well
    -Want the East to NOT win Finals
    -Want Mavs to advance
    -Want Portland to fall to pieces
    -Want alot

------------------
    C-son
    ---------------------
    Dream on

4. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

NBA FINALS 2001- NOw PLaying:
    Sixers vs. San Antonio
    philly will be on an emotional rollercoaster,
    but the SPurs will pull it out in 6

------------------
    "Playing with Steve makes my job so much easier, "He's such a complete player. He has some great moves and shoots from the outside and in the post. We communicate well on the floor." - Hakeem Olajuwon

"It's great to have that inside-outside balance," Francis said. "We've tried to get that all season, with Hakeem and me clicking at the same time.