1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Playoff schedule?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by shady1, Mar 21, 2018.

1. shady1

shady1 Contributing Member

Hi guys. I moved from Houston to Australia a few years back and always said if the rockets go to the finals, I'm going home! Obviously tickets from here aren't cheap so I need to book something now in case we make it. Does anyone know if there is a set schedule for the finals at this point? I know in the past they usually had the dates set well in advance before they even know who will be playing. Googling for this shows different results depending on where you look. If anyone has some inside info please let me know!

2. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Thursday, May 31st is game 1.
    Game 7 is Sunday, June 17.

2-6 to be filled at a later date.

DanielV likes this.
  3. DanielV

DanielV Member

This is what I've seen too

4. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I usually get my info from two places, sports media watch and 506.