1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Players reactions to the trade

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Merla08, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Merla08

Merla08 Member

LScola4 Luis Scola
    último día de vacaciones. Mañana arranca todo, aunque no sé ni siquiera a que hora empezamos. 4 hours ago.

Scola wasn't even aware of the trade lmao. "Last day of vacation. I don't even know what time we start tomorrow"

CP3 Chris Paul
    WoW
    43 minutes ago

Klow7 Kyle Lowry
    Welp it's a a biz people!! Gonna miss my boys forreal!!!
    2 hours ago

Klow7 Kyle Lowry
    Imma just LOL!!!
    10 minutes ago

TheRealTWill Terrence Williams
    DOUBLE WOW “@CP3: WoW”
    39 minutes ago

If its meant to be it will come back, until then we got a great locker for you.....boom
    29 minutes ago

2. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

Lol I love Scola

3. AFS

AFS Member

Is TWill trying to entice CP3 to come here? lol

4. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

LOL It looks like it. I don't think TWill's comprehensive skills are too far up there.

5. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Scola was aware of it. The tweet you posted was from very early in the discussion and he was just ignoring "rumors". Afterward he tweeted something about "i guess im not traded", but looks like he erased it.

6. Dei

Dei Member

As a big Scola fan, I'm extremely happy he won't have to spend dark days in New Orleans. He deserves better than that.

7. rocketsfan23

rocketsfan23 Member

Love you scola (no homo)

8. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

LScola4 Luis Scola
    Entro a un restorant y el mozo me dice "¡Wow, vas a jugar con Gasol!...Estarás feliz" no sé que cara puse, pero insistía "¿no te enteraste?"

Translation:

I enter a restaurant and the waiter says to me, "wow, youre going to play with Gasol! You'll be happy." I dont know what expression i had on my face, but he insisted " you didnt know?"

9. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

LScola4 Luis Scola
    Fue demasiado gracioso, el final perfecto para un día tan loco...Pobre mozo, ni siquiera le expliqué porque me reía.

Translation:

It was very funny, the perfect ending to a crazy day....poor waiter, i never explained to him why i was laughing.

10. rocketman73

rocketman73 Member

i am very happy the trade didn't fall through and i really am hoping that with Chris Paul still trying to make this happened will not affect the Rockets players involved because I would really hate to see them go. they are all a big part of our team and play key roles. we cannot afford to lose these players just to give what the Lakers want or even what Chris Paul wants.

11. rocketsfan23

rocketsfan23 Member

i love the reactions. but chris paul must be feeling stupid now

12. Dei

Dei Member

Can't say how glad he's happy to be here.

13. diegot143

diegot143 Member

i love scola too

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

wow can't fault the waiter. He must have been really excited

15. nemac

nemac Member

Saw on the flaker's forum that SAS interviewed Odom who was actually in tears about getting traded. I know they need to upgrade at PG but I don't see how gutting their roster is worth it. Same with the rockets except it's worse if the player you are getting doesn't even want to be there. I get the nature of this business but it sux that people get treated like tools, even Odom, who is a douche.

16. lild713

lild713 Member

!!!

TRUE...I think i would cry to and plus thats his hometown..he probaly wanna retire there,...with his " wife " Khole. but still any players...we always have 1 player a YEAR n dats it...n end up gettin traded...morey is gettin worse at first i thought he was smart to be honest we can't get a better SG...that can score like that...n dat deal was giving to DAMN much...

17. archinkent

archinkent Member

Any reaction from Martin? I hope he doesn't feel insulted by this trade like Odom, and play halfheartedly.

18. zooch

zooch Member

POOR SCOLA! POOR MARTIN! Can we even ask them to give us their best effort at this point? Yeesh. Thanks, NBA!

19. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

It's krazy @CP3 is not waking up a laker and it's dumb I'm not able to run that pick and roll with gasol smh sad disappointing day 4 NBA
    6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

This guy can't even get on the court....SMH.

20. heads.up

heads.up Member

This made me LOL, you should tweet that to him and see what he says haha