1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

PJ Tucker Vs Draymond Green

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mockster, May 10, 2018.

1. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

PJ Tucker isn't nearly as good as Draymond. This isn't a indictment on PJ. Just is what it is.

That said, would be great if Draymond is "off" in terms of scoring. Or can get into foul trouble.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

7.6 million vs 16.4 million

3. basketballholic

Next to Lebron, Draymond is our worst nightmare and how we strategize and execute against him both offensively and defensively is the single biggest deciding factor in this series.

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Rockers have a pretty good record against Lebron.

5. basketballholic

Understand. He has an inferior team. However LeBron is STILL the single greatest unstoppable force in the NBA. He cannot be stopped or even made inefficient. Only thing you can do with him is deny him the ball and make him work defensively and hope he wears down.

Draymond, on the other hand is the single greatest catalyst on a team of superstars. He's Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman, and Bruce Bowen rolled into one player. And he's surrounded by three different guys that can put up 50 anytime.

Draymond, not Steph, KD, KT, or anybody else is the single player e hand to neutralize to win this series.

6. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I'm looking forward to the match up. I am more concerned about Gerald doing something stupid, he is way too loyal and can be triggered easily. I'm sure if Draymond tries one of his patented kick to the nuts moves to Gerald or one of his teammates, Gerald is going to go after him.

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

i don't think so. i think GG has alot more self control since the minny incident with Gieng. is he going to have his teammates back, of course he is. but storming to fight isn't something hes going to do. I believe he knows the chance they have infront of them is way bigger and too important than petty things that dont matter on the court. just based a lot on his demeanor since and everything he has said to this point

8. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I sure hope so. I love GG and want him through this whole playoff run.

9. seeingredtx

seeingredtx Enlightened

Real question, who kicks nuts harder..

SamFisher likes this.
  10. YOLO

YOLO Member

if this was the regular season then I'd probably think a little different but from top to bottom i believe the team is locked in as far as understanding the opportunity,whats ahead, and the ultimate goal. all of the players have echoed the same messages. dont get me wrong i dont expect the rockets to play charmin soft and let GS think they can just do whatever they want. that's definitely not happening

ElPigto likes this.
  11. mockster

mockster Member

Tucker seems to have put draymond in his place

The overall defense by everyone was great but it was awesome to see the donkey frustrated

javal_lon likes this.
  12. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Donkey really is ass...

13. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Anyone else notice how ol' big teeth didn't have **** to say to Capela after than jam? Capela even lingered around, gave him some time to react and he did nothing.

I'd pay actual money to see a PPV with Blake Griffin and Draymond Green in the squared circle. Actual money. Can you imagine? The biggest fake tough guys who never talk **** at eye level with no one to "hold me back" having to make business decisions with real repercussions.

Rocket River likes this.