1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

PJ Tucker is the only player worth watching and my MVP

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by deb4rockets, May 11, 2019.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

PJ Tucker is my MVP. He's the only player who appeared to give it his all each and every game. I don't even enjoy watching the rest enough to continue getting frustrated and disappointed. Overpaid over hyped chokers come crunch time.

I stomached the ISO just because I have always been a Rockets fan. I tried to enjoy our game but never enjoyed the dribble dribble slow ball. I find it hard to enjoy watching the Harden show. I can't relate to Paul getting 40 million for what he does for a living. Clint disappointed me as well. Gordon, you filled your role for your pay.

If we got rid of Morey, the coach, traded off Clint, Harden, and Paul, and kept Tucker and started over I might watch them again. Until then I have other more entertaining ways to spend my time. Its a sad time to feel this way.

2. Mr. Space City

The Harden show allows PJ Tucker to be PJ Tucker

ramotadab likes this.
  3. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

That's why I say the "Run it back" mantra was a bunch of bs they didn't want to play GS again. Harden and Paul are more concerned with financially setting their lives up after basketball. Season stats get you justified great financial contracts. Playoffs is just a bonus.

4. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Harden doesn't have anything to do with what I love about Tucker. What I love is that he fights for every play, with the energy and heart in every single game from start to finish.

Pat Beverley had that same fight instict, but just wasn't as durable year round.

5. Mr. Space City

Harden carrying the offense on his back allows Tucker to have the energy to fight. If he was asked to do more on offense he would burn himself out.

cbs1507 likes this.
  6. jcmoon

jcmoon Contributing Member

he is our team captain and MVP, i agree. We have no chance in any game without him. Its been that way, but now even more obvious. But even he can only do so much. He can't guard ppl who are just taller or faster than him, but yet he'll still give his all every minute on the floor. If we trade tucker, i'm done with the rockets. i never even considered trading him for Butler. Only a bad ass like him can line up at the small ball five against the warriors giving up 7 inches in height.

7. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Go let PJ lead a team and see how many wins you get. He’s a great role player but let’s not get carried away. Harden still dropped 35 but warriors were just better

8. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

We will never agree on that. Plain and simple.

Mr. Space City likes this.
  9. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

I don't think no one in their right mind "wants" to face 'State'.

From now on, golden state is just 'State'.