1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

PJ Carlesimo of the NBA Jump disses Harden and his skillset

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stepback3GOOD, Feb 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juanm34

juanm34 Member

OPs theory suggest Murray is also a liberal sabotaging Hardens career..
    Only a crazy left wing nut would surround Harden with all these scrubs.......

:rolleyes:

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Now I’m glad that sprewell choked him out

smp and adw like this.
  3. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

What the **** this idiot is talking about...??? He didnt even travel in any of those clips, at least try better with an actual travel clips. What a dumbass.

4. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

The whole liberal bs thing killed ur likeability...but some of this I do agree with. But u going overboard op. Its obvious the media doesnt like harden game....that's why I was the fee people that actually wants harden to hunt those numbers. Just to see them force themselves to have to talk about him...n why he was dead on when he said he needs to win that back to back. Man that would be so sweet everytime they talk about him they would have to say back to back MVP lol

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I read his full post and I have no clue what aspect of his post you are defending?

Air Canada and Buck Turgidson like this.
  6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

It's not worth it to me to respond to you about this topic anymore. I have explained it all. I'm not doing it anymore.

Rock Block, adw and Os Trigonum like this.
  7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Honestly, you are typing a lot without saying much. What exactly were you trying to say? That the op had a point that the media would be more soft on his percieved travels and foul baiting if he was more vocal in "liberal" politics? That's exactly what he implied and you claimed that he has a point.

At this point I'm assuming you are just trying to gaslight me .

#87 fchowd0311, Feb 8, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    Air Canada likes this.
  8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

can people already stop with their political bullshit? Start a thread in the D&D and talk about it there

9. SandboxRocket

SandboxRocket Member

I believe that the greater number of NBA media hate on Harden because they just wanted to be the ones to dictate, mold or control a players narrative and that they missed out on "predicting" Harden's rise, thus making them really look like idiots. In that 2009 Draft all of them were banking on Blake being the next best thing but then who was the first of those rookies to get to the Finals? Then Steph became that feel-good story coupled with his "mass appeal" that they could easily use to bring in the numbers. What does every "good guy" need? A "bad guy" to help drive the narrative, and Harden easily became that guy with all the strip-club/late-night partying social media hoopla, plus those early "he doesn't play defense" bullshit. These past-their-prime guys on TV talking about how they would stop Harden and all that are just plain hating and jealous because they can't fathom how he could do what he's doing and that Harden is passing all of them in the game. The only thing that James needs is a ring to shut all of these guys up. I for one really just ignore majority of what the sports media hate on Harden because it's easy to hate on a guy you who doesn't do things the pre-molded and conventional way other people expect one should.

Deckard and napalm06 like this.
  10. clos4life

clos4life Member

Whatever happened to that be unique Adidas campaign? I always thought it was perfect for Harden

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.