1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pip takes credit for being the missing piece that carries Blazers to championship

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by sailor, Jun 4, 2000.

1. sailor

sailor Member

I forgot who said this about Pimpin, but it's quite accurate:

"this guy is a menace to himself"

He is THE definition of the word jackass. He didn't do anything better than last season: 20 points in one game, 6 points in the next one. Sure he had some steals, but he turns the ball over even more. He always hesitates when he drives to the hoop, he either travels or waits for somebody else to bail him out. When he had a good game, the Doug "tears in eyes" Collinses and Bob "MJ is the greatest" Costases will stick their tonge to his rear end, when he had a bad game, it's just because he "let things happen around him". I am so sick of the NBC commentators.

Sailor

------------------
    If Dream was a horse ... he would not be pulling your bandwagon anymore.

2. KeepKenny

KeepKenny Contributing Member

good god, Costas just gave Scotty credit for the Blazers' comeback to force a game 7. For being such an ******* and a completely pathetic excuse for a human being, why does Scotty get so much credit? Why not give credit to Steve Smith? He's a classy guy who never gets any credit, and he has contributed WAY more than Scotty in this series. Rasheed's a headcase, but he still is more important to that team than Scotty. Would a real leader have disappeared in Game 6? When advertising game 7, why do they show a picture of Shaq and Scotty? There are 3 more important Blazers than him. Once again, he is riding the coattail of better players and getting a large amount of credit. Because, they claim, he is a "leader". HA! what a joke of a man.

------------------
    Hakeem, Hasaw, Haconquered.

3. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

I will watch quitten fall flat on the UGLY face tonight, although I do hope the Blazers win. I wanna see Reggie destroy quitten in the finals.

------------------
    You just want to be on the side thats winning.

[This message has been edited by BobFinn* (edited June 04, 2000).]

4. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Ummm...what championship Pippen???

No championship for you!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!

------------------
    We need some meat in the post!

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

From the AP wire :

``It would be great for me,'' Pippen said. ``This team brought me here to advance and get to the finals and go farther than what they did last season. Just that alone means a lot, to be able to come here and be the piece to carry them that far.''

Sure Scottie. You're the reason... no one else like... umm... Steve Smith or anyone else had anything to do with it. You were the missing piece. Whatever trauma turned his face into a mockery of Easter Island must've affected his lone brain cell.

------------------
    ?